Thursday, July 14, 2005

yeaH !~ 1st Post ^ ^

13 JuLy..the 1st day i join blogging world. so Y i m here? hahaha..coz i was too boring! i need a place for me to mumble >.<" .. nOw i am undergoing my industry training at BUkitJalil..hOwever..i haV nothing much to do. Well..it is good for some people..but for me, i feel a bit boring and worry bout the monthly report n even the final report about my industry training..k..talk bout this later.. To kill my "boredness"..i am here! hAha..hmm..i heard someone saying that "hey..Y not u start a BLog..then u wont be so boring lo..N ur english level would increase then...!" kayy..dude..i Know i am having broken english..but i will learn and improve it! hehe..that's also another reason that lead me to blog! So if there any reader that really "behtong"(can't stand) my english..jz speak out >.<" *sorry* ..sobsob* I will try my best! ! ! i Will get improvement in it! Yes..this is my first post..hope u wont get boring..coz i am sleepy also..jajaja..

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Why everybody always say like that one? That their english is bad, that's why I don't want to blog. Sighs... Blogging is not about ENGLISH! *shakes head* There are Chinese blogs out there, even Hokkien and Malay. *Sighs*

Anyway, welcome to blogsphere and hope you will keep it up. Blogging is fun and very ADDICTIVE. Really, you will get addict to it, thats if you know where the fun comes from through blogging.

Enjoy.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

jason:
thanx :P

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home