Thursday, July 14, 2005

..The place i work noW..

Now..i am undergoing my industry training at Technology Park Malaysia. THey used to call it as "TPM". There are many blocks of tall building inside TPM. So my office is jz at the corner at groundfloor of one of the building among those. Hehe..jz guess there is how many ppl inside my oFfice??wahaha..Onli 7! yeah..2 staffs and 5 trainees!! Actually my office is a software department. The main company is at Puchong. So these are the trainees:-

  • 2 leng luiz from UKM..*blink*blink
  • 1 Malay gal, NOr is from.....ohGod..forGet dy..must be dream too much..But she will stoP her industry training tomolo. kay..talk bOUt this later..hehe..
  • so..there another 2 trainees..one is OF COURSE me lah..haha..I'm from MMU melacca
  • the other one is a guy from cyberjaya, Gordon!

So now introduce another 2 staffs. One of them is Project Manager,SK. He is a nice n friendly guy...hmm..i think so >.<" Haha..so the other one is my supervisor, N. Of course this is not his real name, coz i scare he is blogging too. If i write anything bad to him, then he would kiLL me..! haHa..coz somEthing really interesting i need to share here.. N is quite good-looking, since my place is facing him, so i always take a glance on him..wahaha.. kay..when he works..wOw..really "mai sei yan" (attractiv ah?) ..haha.. But then when he is chatting (...coz he is typing quite fast..chatting gua..) and listening to "certain" phone, he will looks sososo sweet...wahaha..his voice become so soft and "hiao?"..jajaa..so, me n Gordon think taht he is definitely chat with his lovely gf.! aiyer..hoPe he is neither reading blogs nor blogging! >.<" if there are any frens of him read this..plz..plz don tell him..

Ohya..those 2 lengluiz from UKM..one of them..having a pair of Sparkling eyeS!!.. the 1st time i saw her..wOw..her eyes are smilling! GosH... so so so...wah!! i was out of vocab that can really describe wat i feel about this gal. I jz LOve her eYes! ..hehehe...Both of them were jz started their industry training this month..So we still not so fren to each other yet!

Nor is a veryvery friendly gal. The 1st day i went to work..my computer cannot RUn! It jz simply doesn't like me >.<" okay..so Nor is so kind enough to fetch me to main company to get a computer. So we hav a long conversation inside her Kenari! She can speak fluently in english..n she does loves Chinese language..hee..Oo..she has already been in this company for 8 months!!!However, this friday would be her last day in this company. Hope she will has a prospective future.. gAmbade neh!

haha..now is the turn I would like to talk bout Gordon..can I??...hehee...>.<" next post lah..i need to ask for his permission 1st.. If not..later he doesn't wan to hav lunch with me anymore ...

eiii...oh my..i was supposed to blog about the place i work..but now i was blogging bout my colleagues..u wont mind one is it?>.<"

2bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Eh, curi take their picture and post here lah!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

jason : buy me a digicam or hp with camera..then i will sure pleased to do that for u..wahahaha

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home