Friday, July 15, 2005

..sCary NigHt..

Yesterday after work, while walking towards my car..the sky was so dark n it was starting to rain. When i reach my home n come down from my car..StupiD lightning jz strucked n i was "running for my life" to my house. For ur information, my car wasn't park at my house as 4 of my housemates having thier own cars n park inside it dy. when i reach my home, my shirt and bag were all soaked wet! I faster run into my room. Giving myself a shower to prevent getting sick later. After I walked out from bathroon.. "pNG!!!"! dAmn.. I was "hak chan" (scared?) by that damn loud thunder again! Again, i ran back to my bedroom n jumped onto my bed. Covered myself with warmwarm blanket.

The thunder didn't stop strucking until there is once when it strucked..i can even feel the shake! ohMYgod! yAh..I admit that i realy scare Thunder..my fren used to tease me and laugh at me everytime when there is heavily rain! He said "hey..U ady 21 ler...don be so like a baby lah..scare of thunder!" Aiyer..this time really NOT same lah..the thunder really really LOUD!!Even when i was watching WOTW..I was closing my ear n eyes when come to the lightning part! donno my fren realize it or not..hehe.. >.<" Becoz of this rain..my dinner plan with my frens had cancelled. I hav to eat biscuit..cookies..a cup of Hot NescaFe..>.<" that's my dinner..hahaha..oh yeah! n a sweetsweet green apple!

Hope tonite wonT raIn likE heLL again!! plZzz...

0bUbblE DreAmzz

Post a Comment

<< Home