Friday, July 15, 2005

..My Car SeiFor..

This morning, as usual, i go to work from my house at bout 750am. When i try to start my Proton Saga, shiEt!! wat hapPen..Y cannot start one...ee didn't giv any reaction also when i try to start it! Then i check out my car..n found that..i forgot to switch off my small light yesterday. yeah..that time raining and I was damn scare at the lightnin..so i FORGOT! hmm..so my car is running out of battery. I wish to call my housemates but all of them already went to work! Y so early wor..>.<" So I was calling my daDdy, asking for his help! For ur info, my daddy is at my hometown which needed 2 hours to come here. My daddy was so gan cheong.. He instructed me to press this n that coz my car's alarm was sounded so loudly when i open my door! I was havin no idea about all this thing. Both of us are so gan cheong! sorry ya..daddy..make U woRry liao.
After a few attempt..the stupid alarm is still sounding so loud. aiyer..sorry to the neighbours also..

Te deng!! There is one HERO suddenly appear!! k..not suddenly..He jz drived his car out of his house and come towards me. This handsome uncle, let's cal him uncle#1. Uncle#1 took out his "private mou hei" -i donno how to call that thing- and he was so cool and said,"I think U forgot to switch off ur light and Now u need to charge ur car's battery!" Wow..so MAN!..wahaha..Then he started to help me stop the alarm and charge the battery by connecting his car's battery to mine. But..once it started to charge, my car alarm SOUNDed again!! Uncle#1 this time cannot stop the alarm..

Te deng deng!! another HERO appear again!! wOw..a funny unCle with His pyjamas came towards..let's cal him uNcle#2. uNcle#2 was so funny n kept asked me no need worry..Then he sat on the driver seat..Ordered us to Close all the doors and everything of my car . We do so n he started press here n there..n Eiii..the alarm stopped! wAhaAha..! Then he came out from my car with a lansi smile! After that, uncle#1 help me to charge the battery. After sometime, my car can start ady! yeah!! I called my daddy telling him my car was "alive" n he was so relieved.

Thanx to my HEROss.. n thanx to my daddy!! So sorry dad..need u worry me so much..thanX..i LOVE ya..next time i wont so "dai tao har" ady..

So at last, i need to call my supervisor..telling all this SHIEt n saying I'm on my way to office..yeah..sure my nicenice super not scolding me..wahaha..Thanx to u too..

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Fuh~ another lady driver... kekez...

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

nvm, go change to energizer. :P

4:05 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

dsaint>> eee...y i can't access ur blog??

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home