Monday, July 18, 2005

..nO tiTle..

hmm..I had deleted a new post that i posted this morning. Sorry gal, i htink i shudn't post that..But nvm lah..ady delete it..

Today no work again..my supervisor is on leave..so ended up me, Gordon n 2 UKM lengluiz waiting outside the office for half an hour...shud sleep more.. @.@ aikhunz.. altho yesterday sleep a lot at home..hehe..

So now my brain was stucked and can't think anything..somemore i was quite feeling bad jz now. Y U will think that every frienship wont last long?? my fren..plz don think too passive okay?? U wont be happy if u think everything in a passive way.. Anyway..jz wish that U will be happy in every single day in ur life n I will definitely remember U , my fren.

I was so hungry..damn... >.<" haiizz...when onli i can go to Melacca again n hav my yummy laksa?? i WAn!!! anyOne bring for me??

10bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

summer >>hehehe...u also blogging now??hehe..okay..sure..i was hungry!! hahaha...go back mlk eat lotlot yeah..

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Have a nice day loh. Why delete the previous post? I read it and there's nothing wrong with it also. :) If you want it back, msg me and I will send u a copy. :) Hehe... With me around, even deleted post can get back.

1:38 PM  
Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

hano. so song.
aiks..
me here.
hahaha
cham bun..

2:09 PM  
Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

hano. so song.
aiks..
me here.
hahaha
cham bun..

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

summer>> hello winter~!
*go back to work please

bubble>> go back eat laksa, see that guy shout:" jiu ming ah jiu ming ah!" again... then laksa uncle will forever be remembering us, the ones who keep running away after ordering.
*go back to work please

jason>> hello byebye

lego~ling>> an juah lu post 2 times eh O_O
*go back to work please

4:44 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

(-.-) >> u always so cute lah..wahaha..i don wan see that guy again ler..really scary! damn loo.. >.<" pa pa

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

melaka where got laksa nice? i dunno one... never intro to me loh... next time come back fine me eat woh... haha...

wow... mer mer oso here oledi... haha... happy working...

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Having passive thoughts doesn't always land you in a passive way...

I was fully loaded with passive thought but I use them to create the positive answers...

It's just how you manage with things in your brain...


TH-MH-HIC

10:33 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

thomas>> hope that HE can create positiv answer too.. i jz wan him to be happy..

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

anonymous >> lao~ boringggggg!~ YAAAAWWWWNNNN~~~~~~~

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home