Tuesday, July 19, 2005

..NiCe hOuseMaTes..

Hee..i jz finish my work. Now can blog dy. This morning, something funny was happened. I was supposed to wake up at 720 and prepare to go to work at 8am. But this morning, i can't hear my alarm Or mayb i closed it already @.@ When I woke up, already 755am!!!! I was like jump up from my bed and quickly grab my tower n shirts and rush to the bathRoom..In the MOment i opened my door, I saw my housemate, So Chai also opened his door and wanna rush to the bathRoom since he was having a tower and shirts on his hands. He looked at me with his sleepy and alot of "ngan si"(eyes' shit??) eyes in a surprise. I was putting signal that i was the 1st reach the bathroom! So later I go 1st! He did that to me too..But I jz ignored it becoz i will be late later ahh!!Unluckily,the bathroom besides my room is used by my another housemate, LAnsi Kia.
So we like small kids running downstair to rampas another bathroom. Hmm..mayb his eyes got too much ngan si, so his foot terlanggar the wall and he lose to me..yeAh!! >.<"err..He so big guy liao...i think his foot wont broken so easily..whaha..yeayeah..i really laugh at him "eviLly".. So i got the bathroom and enjoy my morning bathe. I'm not late today..because the traffic today so smooth. yeAh! bUt now feelin a bit sorRy to So Chai wor..

Actually So Chai and Lansi Kia are my housemate who rent the room beside mine. I was now stayed with my cousin, Lengchai who is the one who collect rental. His room is opposite mine. And downstair, is a pair of lovely, sweet and warmwarm LaogongLAoPo. The kitchen is thier area since the other 3 guys seldom cook at home. So m I..if I cook..also donno they dare to eat or not..wahaha.. I stayed there already 1 and a half month. Another 2 and a half months to go. There is no sofa, no television at downstair..However, in each room, there is one television for sure, except mine, I hav computer. So everynite, they will stay in thier lovely room and watching movie, TVB8, TV3, NTV7....n I was watching Anime.. >.<" Everyone of them are working, so for sure, they are all elder than me. Heheee.. So the LAopo very sayang me, sometime she will bring me delicious soup..yummyyummy!

Lansi Kia is a very very cool guy. We have our 1st conversation on the 6th day after i move in. I still remember that time, I was the one who approaching him lo..Err..I not attractiv enuff to him >.<" When he talked, he wont giv me a smile..even a polite one. So i was loosing my interest in talking to him.. So after the 1st time conversation, we don't hav another except.."hi! Bye!" Sometimes, he jz ignored me somemore!! wat had I done?? M i rampas his room liao??i DOnno lerr...He jz not so like me wor..sobsob*

So Chai is a handsome n tall guy..hahaha..He is very funny..Lansi Kia also not bad, jz he no smile, so i think So Chai more leng chai.hahaha..okay..So Chai is the one who suddenly appeared in this house after 3 weeks or one month I moved in. That day when i reach home, I noticed that my house door was open wide..when i stepped in, i saw a TALL kabisi guy inside the house walking into the kitchen. WAH!! who laii.. He opened the refrigerator and took out a COKE! hee..he likes COKE also..hehe.. When he noticed me, he smiled and waved at me. At that time, Lansi Kia came down from the stair and they both went out together. So I so stupid n tot..He is LansiKia fren. TOtally different ehh..hahaha. At nite when i came out from bathroom, I saw that sochai again, he still smile so sochai-ly n walked to Lansi Kia room. Eiii..I quickly go asked my cousin then onli found out the truth. I still tot He is GAY!! with Lansi kIA..Oh my god >.<" haha.. So every morning, he n I will go to work at the same time. Most of the time, we will hav conversation to each other. He told me that he was going back hometown when i was 1st movin in..hee..

LaoGongLaoPo who stayed happily at downstair are very friendly and nice. They always offered me some food..but quite paise also..haha..LAst time when i was having dinner with them, i felt like I was a lamppost! >.<"hahaha..Becoming lamppost is quite suffering lah!!hahaha..So now..seldom hav dinner with them dyy..hehe


Actually quite nice lah..my houseMates..altho the lansi kia don like me.. >.< But if they don't always trapped themselves inside thier room watchin tv..then will be nice!hahaha..like my Melacca housemates, all are crazy gamer. Altho sometime very noisy, especially when they were so high discussing bout the games, But it is definitely better than all house silent and everyone doin thier thing n without sharing anything..hehe..so now i MISS melacca houSe wor!! hehehe..

9bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wah... so dangerous one... all guys upstair except u... :P where u stay ar? bukit jalil ar?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Chow Ho Fun? Isn't that Seong Yee's friend from Cyber? Hmm, at least you are getting along well with your housemates. That is a good thing to hear.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

jason>>hahaha...ChowHoFUn is from MLK mah..not mer??hahaha... hope lansi kia like me soon..hahaha

chowhofun>>my cousin there..no need to scare..haha.. I liv near Puchong there

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

jason -> can u imagine how tiny this world is? haha... ya i am seong yee's friend... same group in alpha... but i am currently in melaka studying and training... ok tell me now... what bad things has that fella told u about me? dun worry he won't know who is telling me this coz he will be dead by that time!!!

bubble -> puchong... icic.. not jam meh there go to work... but not really far oso lah... i think...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun>> u know sy hor..hahaha..Not far loo..veryvery near..hehe

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

phang seong yee rite? yupe alpha groupmate...

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wow, post is too loooong, lazy to read.....

7:45 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

bin >> :P next time write short short loo..then make it many PART..

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

so clever...

make 10 parts... then each part one sentence enough... hahaha...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home