Tuesday, July 19, 2005

..AnGel iN mY rOom..

"Angel In My Room" is a piano piece that i am falling in love recently. I can listen it again n again during my office hour. I don hav any words to describe it and I was jz know taht I love it. The composer, SaiKhuan is onli 23 years old and he is helpful and willing to share anything about his music. Although I jz knew him and chat with him thru YM, but I was so impressed by his loVe towards Music. Now he told me that, he was so busy preparing for his 1st time album.. So, gambatte neh! hehe..

HeRe is the website where i found this song, ANGEL! Download it n enjoy urself! U will Love it too ... heHee...

SaiKhuan, hope all ur wishes will be granted one day! Nice to meet u too..hee

12bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

pitty ahh...hahaha..u PITTYangel.. not same not same

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yalo... r u really that free to blog so many times a day ar... haha... but me oso quite free to leave u comment a few times a day loh... :P

5:21 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun >> jZ finish works ma..hehee...post more la..don SPam then OK..hahaa

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

do u mean spamming as in like this...

"spam... spam... i am spamming here..."

hahahahahhahahahhaha................

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

eeee =( i love spamming..... u just took away the joy of my life

9:14 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun >> errrrr.....

(-.-) >> haiyoo..u like eat lah..hahaha..

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

The play... is melodic... but I sense that it's not happiness inside... but rather sadness... like something terrible had happened... which the angel is crying... rather then protecting...

sad... sad... sad...


TH-MH-HIC

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yer... who is the anonymous??? bubble!!! faster detect... see izzit ur supervisor... so serious one... intruder alert!!! intruder alert!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

thomas>> yeah...
chowhofun>> hahaha..he is thomas la..u wanna see his blog??hehe..can find the link at the right hand side of my post

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Chow Ho Fun, I think I met you before GUA... You are Seong Yee's ex-groupmate, right?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

bubble -> phew... i tot ur supervisor found ur post... :P thomas? mmu-ian ar?

jason -> ya i am seong yee's friend... same group in alpha... but i am currently in melaka studying and training... ok tell me now... what bad things has that fella told u about me? dun worry he won't know who is telling me this coz he will be dead by that time!!! and i dun recall we were introduced face to face before... but i am very sure i see u before in campus... haha... :P

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Yup, I'm in Cyber... a Tampin kia or anything that you can call a Tampin fella...

Just another typical IT fella...

TH-MH-HIC

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home