Tuesday, July 26, 2005

..YummY FooDie..

Now so hungry..hee..suddenly dream of my favourite yummyyummy food!..

Who likeTOMYAM ??? YummYYummy! I LOVe TomYam..heee..errmm..i don't like Malay Tomyam. hugh..donno y wor..For me, I like SeaFood TomYam that can be found at Melacca Mahkota Parade..hehee..Everytime when reach MP, i wish to go there eat. But everytime will ended up having fastfood. >.<" SeaFood TomYam sold there is damn pedas and sour! Some of my frens canot tahan it..hehe..paise wor..need u guys teman me eat sometime..wahaha..Yeah..there is another place can eat my favourite TomYam, somemore free!! Heheee..need to thanx to COllin's Mummy!..LAst time when to PG I really enjoy the tomyam so much.

There is one food that i Gila with it since I come here..BIngO! is Melacca LAKSA! fuiYOo..MAnyak nice Oooo.It is not asam laksa that JL gila with.-err..i don like asam laksa >.<" - Some call this curry..NOnonooo..LAksa n Curry are different!! Definitely Different! okayokay..Wat so special of that Melacca LAKSA? Ermm, it is simply nice..I also donno y I lov to eat so much. Sometime will suddenly think of wan to eat! tam jiak ah? NO ler..I'm not that tam jiak. Believ me plzz.. Err..ya..one more thing is so special with that shop..There is a possibility when u are eating there, U hav the chance to watch a "pek yao" show >.<"..I'm not kidding, I met before. I'm not dare to describ wat actually happen there..err..scare later i will kena "pek"..So taht nite we all lose our appetite and cancel our order. However, i still lov the LAksA there..If go there earlier, U can order fried meatBall..that one also yuMMy..heeheee...BELIEv me..

HMmm..in JL's blog..She said she didn't like seafood..Err..I lov CrabMeat a lot loo..especially Mummy's homemade CrabmeAt! wahh..really delicious.But seldom got chance to eat,mummy not free mar..hehe..ohYa..JL greatly against SIHAM..but I lov to eat..err..But onli my hometown SIham i Lov so much. It was cooked along with sambal n it taste soo delicious n pedas..damn!! I lov it..Long time no eat also...Next time go back hometown must go n try..Woww..suddenly miss it..

Nescafe with Milo 3in1 is my favourite also. I used to drink it in the office. wahaha..Some of my frens are so worry me that I will get addicted soon to caffien. Heee..But i really lov the smell and taste of "NEslO" that i can't stop myself to drink it. wahaHA..Hmm..I lov to drink "Neslo" with cococrunch n also Nestle cornflakes..reallY heong sau when u drink n eat these while u watching vcd..waha..

YeahyyeAh! I lov to drink COKE!! Stop calling me "coKegal" ..Yeah, THere is one time becoz I miss the cokE too much, then I went to McDonald to tabao COKE n back to KFC to hav my favourite SPicy Chicken. yuMmy! Y KFC didn't hav Coke? Y KFC lao gonggong(old man) didn't like Coke? >.<" yerr... ShiEt liao,suddenly wan drink COke! wahaa..Outside my office got one machine selling gas drink..ERrmm...later go buy..errR..cannotCannot..Err...wahh!! don wan become "gas-addicted gal" !

OhyeaH..Last time I went to KimGary with my fren. He ordered French Toast for me..wah!! When the toast reached, I was attracted by it. The HOney n Butter was covered on the surface of 2 breads..N between of 2 breads are peanuts and butter!! wah!!Really Tasty..So sweet! yumMY..U guys can go n try..It was No.97 in the menu..wahahaha..thanx yo my fren..hehe..JL, next time we try!Sure u lov it too..hehe

Food ar food Ar..."grr.rgrr.." OoPpss..my stomach rumblin >.<" Oh my God!

13bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha.. cy..
wa dun like sotong, lala,siham.. hahahah.. sorry la.. but din see u eat siham in front of me before.. ahah.. sotong got oni :p

just now eat char KOAY tiew also choose si ham away.. ahhahahah... :p

4:54 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

lego>> i onli lov to eat my hometown sambal siham!hehehe

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hehe, all the foods u like are those "tam leng" girls dare not to eat one... ^^
pui fok pui fok~

Coke is my favourite too... used to drink them daily in my secondary school...hehe

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Haha, this is a nice post, really. But there a lot more to improve if you want to write about food. Food review shouldn't be written in that way. :P Anyway, nice post. ;)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

fuyoo... rupa rupanya u like to eat one ar... so geng in eating one ar... not bad woh... then next time can bring me around eat loh... all the food u mention above i never tried before oso... of coz.. except the drinks lah... haha... must spread the news saying that cy veli "wei sek" one... haha.... :P

jason -> look now the expert is saying... haha... dun care lah... cy has her cy way of reviewing food mah... cy ho... :P like how u review the war inside the closet... haha...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

memo>> hehee..then u are "CokEgUy" ..wahaha

jason>> >.<" hahaha...simply write out my favourite food..heee..yaloo..can't think other words to describ>.<" too poor the vocab..hehee..

chowhofun>> aiyer..don tell others..shhh!~..hee..

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

if u r "CokEgurl", i am happy to be "CokeguY"...
hehe =p... joking

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Chow Ho Fun : Haha! I am not saying I am an expert in reviewing food. But then... Let me show you the weakness of this food review.

Tomyam - She did mention where, but Mahkota Parade is so big and there are so many restaurant and food court stalls, which one is it? If she have mention, I might go and try it out. ;)

Laksa/Curry Mee - Whats the difference between them if you are to compare with "Asam Laksa". In certain places, "Laksa" is the same as "Curry Mee". While some people call "Asam Laksa" as "Laksa". :) She didn't mention where to eat in Malacca as well. Although she told me before, but I haven't try yet.

Other than this two, others are just fine as they are personal favourites. Anyway, just my personal opinions. Not criticising Chung Yee or what, after all, her English is better than mine all these years. :)

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

aiks.. if wan say until so detail, she can write a food review and not her favourite food liao lor..

go buy food magazine if u want to know the food so well :p

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Hmmm, fyi, I like to eat and by all means, I live to eat. :) Therefore, I want to know Chung Yee's taste bud by eating her favourites at the place. Anyway, to avoid Chung Yee's reader flamimg me, I better keep my mouth shut. :) Enough said. :)

La la la... Time to hop over to makan makan blog :P

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

to know where is the place cy mentioned? easy... ask her to bring us there loh... hehe... cy... sek do lah... :P

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha.. ask me lor.. i know ngiek ngiek :p

12:09 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

wahh..!~!! >.<" mai gik dong!~ ..haha.. Bring u guys go eat lah!~ .hahaha

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home