Friday, July 22, 2005

..My Colleagues..

Hmm..jZ after lunch..having times to blog..hehe..Today actually not quite busy..coz the one who assign me jobs was on leave..hehe..okay..let's focus back on my topic..my colleagues in main company are all very nice n funny..

Mr A is the guy who assigns job for me loO..He ahh..looks sisiwenwen loo..N willing to answer all my questions bout my job. Oo..seem like many other ask me my super looks better or him..hm..i would said that..hehehe..my super ler..wahaha..Mr A very nice lah.Everytime after i finish my works, he will very fast assigned another to me, making my working life wont so boring. >.<"

Nurul is another Malay staff that really really friendly. Still remember my previous post? She is the one who asked me to use the room..hehe..SHe is funny n helpful also..Everytime i got problem, I will go asked her. ALtho she is on the phone, she also will help me 1st n asking the one in the phone "HOLD ON"..hehe..She has the most friendly smile. I really like her so much. She now pregnant loo..hehe..Hope her baby will cutecute n very healthy eh..hee..

Yeah..another galgal is called Tracy..Yeah..the one who picked up my stupid call (can refer previous post) >.<".SHe is very friend with Nurul n can speak every language very fluently n FAST!! whUAlau..Must catch her words everytime she talked. Very fast..Every call she will picked up n answered. She is quite leng lui..Sometimes she wear until quite sexy one..haa..yesterday she wear a pretty short skirt..quite eye-catching..yeahyeah.. eiyer, jz now when write this blog, she came over my table n talk to me..Luckily my hand was faster than her..I close the screen for my own sake >.<"

Hmm..Got one colleague i really wan to thanx to her. She is SS. Still remember that time I met a car accident when i was asked to deliver documents at KL. Those who donno wat actually happen, can read Gordon's blog. Yeah, SS was the one who so gancheong n came to TPM office the next morning and asked for the condition. She was so nice enuff and offered herself to ask the BigBOss for compensation. She is very very busy in the company. Everyday also walks here n there.. GambaTeh ya..

Ehhem, now my big boss..there is also a funny thing happened between me n him. For the 1st time i saw him, is I need to go to main company with Gordon. When i reached, I saw my big boss. He was standing outside his room n looked like waiting for somebody. He wear until so leng chai.. Fuiyoo..Then when he saw us, He smiled with us sooo politely and his eyes BLInK! ^^ Then he walked to us n giv me his hand. I was shocked and tot he was too friendly gua, welcoming us..>.<" Then I shaked hand with him, so do Gordon. THen he welcomed us to a room. That time I need to see SS, so I said wanna find SS 1st lo. Then his face suddenly full with question marks. Then he suddenly asked me,"Are u the reporter?" Oppsss...HE tot me n GOrdon are Reporters that He was waiting for..wahahaha!!! HOh chIOh lo.. After i said "NO wor.." THen he no more chap siao us! eee...so bad hugh.. hehehe... NO lah..he is very very cute also. When he is around, I can always listen to his weird sound "HeeAKK" -with question tone, "Akk!" -with somesort like "ooo.." tone. hahaha..Hope u guys know wat i mean here..hahaa..If donno, NExt time when i meet u guys, I imitate his tone lah..hahaha..really Cute.Make me really wanna ROFL everytime heard this kinda of sound. Yesterday, he said he got alot of invitation card for a grand DInner in a hotel. Then he asked everyone of us to go ma. When he asking me, He "HeeAKK? okay?? Go lah..U promise ur friend for dinner liao ah? HEeaKK? nvmnvm, I giv u 2 cards, ask him come along. Heeakk?? Akk, still don wan ah? Heeakk? Akk..okay lah.." ...............I WAN LAUGH!!! hahahahaha... Sorry ya boss..don angry when u see this.. Actually this is nice lo.Coz this is ur trendMark ler.. >.<" U are the best boss i had ever had la.. ( aiyer,sound like cat-hai(lap kasut) lo!! ) wahaha!

KAy..hmm..who else..ooo..the TPM office big boss, LengLui. However, she always at main company. Everytime i saw her, She was on phone. Talking quite loud. She likes GOrdon very much..wahaha...okay..no more comment..Seldom communicate with her also. There is one trainee here, Hafiz. He same as with me and he is quite sociable.

See..all my colleague veryvery nice n friendly is it? No peperangan also..haha..mayb everyone of them too busy n don hav much time to declare war also...err..start to crap dy. There are still a lot of them. But they seldom stayed at office.

Wah..this post really take me so much time to write. I was busy become temporary operator when they are all going downstair handle thier thing. My english was so Sux n i keep praying there is no one calling. But, my phone non-stop ringing. once i want continue to write the post, the phone rang. hAizz..none of them are looking for me >.<" hee..k lah.. Nothing much bout my colleagues dy..

PraY for ME!!! NO more CAllSsss PLZz

5bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

eh, summer ... when you go beat up her new housemate call me ok O.o? I have a few more people here who really wanna put our fists up his face, cos he acts stupid when we wave to him and said hi... he didnt even bother >=( as if he didnt see anything and continue playing his dota!~

Anyway this is another long post so I'll read later... =D

6:55 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

wah, the TPM boss where got like me woh. She today ask me to go there to take video and the video only less then 2 minutes :(

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

not cute is really not cute.... :P

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

=(

12:12 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

summer>> i think i got send u how to get a chat room liao is it?hehe..that lansi kia sure smile to u one..hehe..

notcute>> aiyer..that new housemate in mlk still young..haha..forgiv him la..haha..

neowhale>> eee..then i think she lagi sayang me..wahaha

chowhofun>> not cute is less cuter than me..wahahaha..

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home