Thursday, July 21, 2005

.. BuSy = = nO bLOggInG! ..

wahahh!!! >.<" fiNAlly hav time to blog..so chArm liao..So for this week n next week..I mayb won't able to update my blog!! actually I hav a lots of thiNGs wanna blog here ler..especially bout this main COMPany.. Yeah..I'm so busy is becoz now me n Gordon hav been transferred to main company to become KULI..haha..hmm..not so charm also lah.. actually this is good also..better than always nothing to do n zo dai there..hahaha..There is a lot of interesting thing happen at here..

So mayb I will write the blog at nite..n post it in the next morning..hoPe my blog can keep on updated..U guys must keep on support me ahh..hehee..

Miss u guys!~~ notcute ahh..don stop buggin here ok??..hehe..lego also ahh. I heard collin also got blog liao is it? i will go there read also..hehe..

yeAh..tell u guys one thing..the guy who keep asking me to do thing rite??not bad..WAHAHAHAHAHA >.<" tonite will write more about my main company..stay tUne!~

MIss yA!~ >.<"

10bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

sorrylo.. keep spam at the saybox will make here move lively ma not meh?? see my wan so cham.. T_T

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

eee..i no say cannot..i say..DON STOP!~
hahahaha

4:08 PM  
Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

eh.. my eyes got problem liao..
don stop bugging.. not stop bugging
ahhahah
cham lor.. have to wear new specs liao T_T

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wahh..inside my blog also wan da qing ma qiao...pengsan *.*

4:42 PM  
Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

haha...

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

eeii...y collin u delete the previous comment?

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

argh, i typed 3 times already stupid internet keep dc >_< when refresh that time all i typed was gone t______t now i've forgotten everything!

anyway i think i said 'dont stop bugging' = music to my ears and pitty write wrong blog nvm dont write things that other people shouldn't see can liao..

sien bo mood write liao stupid internet ... paiseh >_> zzz

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha cutie.. now our company change router liao.. then the jaring line is back to normal.. i think u can go apply for jaring liaos.. ahhaha

8:29 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

(-.-) >> wahhh...faster change router!! is it router prob??

lego >> so happy can online liao hor...hope today hav time blog ler..hehe..

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

er... am i a bit late for this??? :P

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home