Wednesday, August 10, 2005

..It mAke me ScReaM!..

"Dii dii diiii.."Errmm..stupid alarm. -yawned- Aiyo...still so early..650am. -slept back-

"Dii dii diiii..Didi dii.." Hugh..again..>.<" looked into the clock! OhMY! It was 745am. Like lightning strikin my whole body,I Jumped up from my bed! I grabbed all my stuff n rushed to my bathroom again. This time, there is no one fight for the bathroom dy, becoz So Chai moved to downstair while those 2 lougongloupo moved out dy. Lookin into the mirror, eee..can't see clearly my face. Ahaa..sure lah.NO wearin spec lah..Okayokay..hehe..enuff crappin!

Hmm..I still able to see one creature climbin on the wall.IT was so Ugly! Yerr.. Eiak.. Who cares..So, when I wanna brush my teeth, that stupid creature JUMPED onto my HAND!!! Indeed, it was slipped from the slippery wall. That creature was COLD n geli..I was like "AHRGGG~!!!!!SHIeT!", Yeah, I did say Shiet! I screamed loudly,really loud until I heard SoChai ran up n knocked my bathroom door,"HEy, Wat happen inside?" .......-blushed-

Hugh, wat creature is that? We called it house lizard aka GECKO!! Hehe..let me think of someone who called 'gecko' also last time..Sh~ don reveal his/her name k? if not, I would be killed! hahahaha...Of course, He/she NOt uGLY!! ..hehehe..-blushed-

So, at last, I was late..-sighed-

13bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hahaha, next time don scream so loud le...aboh the strange lizard will jump into ur mouth

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha gecko.. who lai de le? :p

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

zhazha>>eeee...wont lah...yerrr...hope it wont kacau me when sleep

lego>>hehehe...know lah..haaha...shhh!~

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

pig screaming...who heard also lari la...don worry...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

babymilo >> aiyer ....-sobsob-

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cy de voice so cute.. pig ur head la..

4:50 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

eee...weird voice>.<"

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

lego's the real pig here(mentally)

I, though, am physically like a pig =/ sigh...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

(.-.) >> aikz!~y u terbalik ?>.<"

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wah ahahha.. notcute physically is a pig >.<" u say de huh.. not we say de oo :p (.-.)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

see cy also say weird(pig) voice ar...aiya...u all pig pig le...except me ...wahhaha

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

babymilo <---- luan loh ee :O

4:48 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

babymilo>> u are babimilo >.<" another pig!~

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home