Wednesday, August 10, 2005

..nEw mOod neW liFe..

There is one time my frenz come n ask me,"Where's ur blog?","Y delete?"...Hmm..I answered all of them like "I deleted it dy." In fact, I jz change the name of my address by adding 'cy' right behind 'dreamybubble'..It is becoz I'm not really wanna loose all my posts. This morning, I suddenly felt that, I don wan to hide this anymore. I know my frens will worry if read my moody post, I also know that they will asking me wat had happened n I will be silent without answering all these questions. I was once so tired to explain everything, feelin that this is my blog n I hav the right to write out all my feelin. Some are agreed with me, but some saying that 'U shudn't write those moody post n make us worry since u don wan to tell wat happening'...Therefore, last friday, I hide my blogs..

During the weekends, I was going back hometown. I was thinkin is that a good choice for me to hide my blogs from all my frens? Hmm..finally I've come out a solution. Hehee..I will continue my blog! Sorry for the lies..I know u guys are considerable n will understand Y i did that.

I still hoping u guys will drop by n read my blog as last time. I need u guys. I need friends. N u are all my dear frens who will always bugging me. Hehe.. Jl, sorry for last time. I know I was wrong sometime, but I'm really appreciate our 3-year-old friendship. Thanx for alwiz be my side..- blushed -

12bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

aiks cy.. me too gik dong liao bun geh.. won't ask u anymore unless u tell me on ur own.. hehe :p
pai seh huh..
this saturday we go mv shopping gao gao ok?? :p
muaks

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Welcome back!

"'U shudn't write those moodypost n make us worry since u don wan to tell wat happening'"
It's your blog lah. Write whatever shit you want, like me, but not my blog tho =(... i'm just full of shit =P

"Sorry for the lies.."
O.o Which ones are lies? lol...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

pitty>>i wan kitkat!~ >.<"
lego>> hehehe...yeahyeah..u MUST buy thing ah..
wtfi'malamppost(-.-) >> jz now i keep find out wat this name..hahaha.. i tot wat "pasar malam"..wahahaha...i see hor...cutiecutie is lamppost..haha

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

notcute ah.. mai titi lampost here lampost there la.. ahhaha...

cy u also have to buy things oo :p
jiak pizza huts yummy

11:49 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

lego>> aikss..really jiak pizza ah?hahaha...nicesu nicesu..hehehe..yummyummy..

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

mai guan ah lee them.. ahahah jiak pizza.. really very long time boh jiak liao hahahahha

12:16 PM  
Blogger antho BubbLinG..

wht happended lately -.-?? jiak pizza?? ier...... long long eat 1 time not bad la..

12:53 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

antho >> so tam jiak!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

zzz
california hami sai pizza also got. Many franchises we never hear before eh...xin fu loh... putony wait till you come back, grow fatter than me please =D PLEASE!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

tio la.. hami sai bun oo.. mcdonald got sell pork burger bun oo.. friend go korea industrial training gong eh.. pork burger weh~~

4:33 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

wahhh...I wan!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

bla bla bla...

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home