Friday, July 29, 2005

..WheRe gOT thIs kiNda oF reLatIve ??..

Ehhmm..This is the old post that I deleted last time. This time, I was getting my roommate permission to post it back. Heehe..Here it goes .......

Recently i was having a chat with my mlk roommate. She now also havin her industry training at Klang, so she has to stay with her not-so-close relatives who at Klang since she doesn't has any transport to go to her workplace. My fren was now sharing a room with thier 2 daughters who are not so friendly as she told me. They will
sleep very early n wake up early, then seldom hav conversation with her. She was so alone and very pity her becoz when they need to sleep..she also must go to taht room and sleep. For ur information, she not so get used to sleep early >.<" pitty...

But this is NOt so serious...the MOst behSyok me is.. the HaoliAn, LanSi, WuLIao, BiaNtAi uncLe who always like to tease my roommate. Any small little thing he also wants to take it and blahblahblah.. The most stupid thing that i remember she told me is..That Chisin uncle will keep teasing her about bathing with warm water.. Hey..it is normal for anyone to bath with warm water okay??Wat so funny with that?!? For the 1st month, my roommate still can tahan for wat he said n done and ignore him most of the time. But this weekend, when i went shopping with my roommate, she told me she was teased by that StupiAk uncle n aunty..This time they were so over..they thought my roommate donno any hokkien. So during one time dinner, they spoke in hokkien, said that my roommate didn't like to eat this n that lar..n " bei guai
aneh BODOH lar~@!!! " For those donno Hokkien, it means "No wonder so STUPID!~" Wahlau ehh...when i heard this from my roommate..i was so geram..!! How can they say like that.. They didn't even respect my roommate and she was so sad about that. Where got this kinda of relative! So unrespectful.. Ady become ppl daddy and mummy liao also donno how to respect others, no wonder their daughters every nite will
go out with their bf instead of staying at home..I think they sure cannot tahan their stupid wuliao parent! My roommate didn't have any freedom there..The uncle and aunty will always like checking on her..Is it normal if there is a not-so-close relative staying at UR home..then will be treated like this?? ..ShiET!! Luckily my roommate know HOkkien..if not ma sosodei smile to both UGLy n KEhPo uncle Aunty!

hEy..gal..don worry..U hav alot alot of frens here supporting u!! PG ady got so many liao..hahaha... okay??stay happy always okay?? IF really beh tong liao, must tell mummy daddy ler.. hmm..but still hav another 2 months and the half.. i know u can handle them one.. jz IGNORE their immature act lah!...okay?? Be hAPpy, piggie >.<"


* Thanx to JASON who retriev back this deleted post! Thanx ya.. *

5bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Haha! You are welcome! Told you, deleted post also can retrieve back, as long as with me around. I make the impossible to possible. :P Che wah~!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

wahah...ask u teach me u dont wan...teach me la..hahaha

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Haha, if teach you already, then I am not the only person who can make impossible to possible liao woh~! ;) Cannot, hahaha!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

>.<"

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

an imaginary hero with an imaginary fan of hero...

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home