Friday, July 29, 2005

..HoU dAi SeK..

Erm,before i start this post, I need to tanx to those who concern bout me these days..really swEet..u all. I was so lucky to hav u guys in my life. So I will be alrite veryvery soon..Become happyhappy gal alwiz..hehe..okay..End of this. ^.^

Yea, my fren was receivin one SMS from MAxis after TOp Up -"Show this @ Pizza Hut to buy a HOTLINK PIZZA SET 2 at RM18.80 blahblah..."- PHew~ .. So this MOnday, we went to MidValley n try this gam dai sek eh PIZza set. Errmm..there is also another reason for us to go MidV..someone wanna buy something special to someone loo..>.<" haha..Don ask me who! .. okay..back to PIzza..

Wow..quite alot ppl inside. No more places for us, so kolian. But at last, we hav to choose a small table to sit..My fren like very yaoyeng, showing the sms to the waiter..Wahaha, RM18.80 de Pizza set hav ordered, 2 cups of ice lemon tea, 2 bowls of mushroom soup and 1 regular Thai Seafood Pizza. My fren added 2 chicken wings *blink* ..As usual, we went n took the mushroom soup. Err..that place is jz behind me. So I was like quite zho deng (blocking) when other ppl wanna take the soup. hehe. I was enjoying the soup n my eyes 'scanning' around, hunting for lengchai lenglui. Yeah..TarGet foUND!! A leng chai with black shirt! fuiYo..hehe..Not bad Not bad.

Finally our drinks n chickenwings hav reached. hEhe.. After finished the chickenwings, my fren suddenly stood up n took my soup bowl. Wah!! He wan reFilled! wahaha..Yeah, he really did It..Phew~ luckily all waiters were too busy n no one noticed it. There was a pair of couple seem like notice it n keep staring at us. Hugh, don care. IF they tell the waiter, we will like " HUgh? cannot refill ah? Aiyer..sorry wor.1st time coming donNO..SorieSorie >.<" " Then giv the waiter our innocent look..SetTle! hehehe..But then, the couple was so nice n didn't say anything lah. Then I was so happy drinking the refilled mushroom soup. Wah! NICE!! .hehee..So Pui Fuk my fren..haha

After that, the pizza also reached. Eee..not Thai Seafood Pizza as we ordered jz now. So the waitress took back n said will change for us. After 2 minutes, she took it back n said she had ordered a wrong one n asked us whether we can accept it or not..Poor Pizza..Sure we accept since the waitress kept telling us this Pizza is much expensiv than the one we order wor... Woww..We so lucKy..

After 2 mushroom soup n 3 small pieces of "more expensiv" pizza, fUIyo..So full..NyieknyIek..Hou dAi sEk.. >.<"

So wat are u waiting for..Faster reloAd..!! N sit near the mushroom soup filling place whenever u go PizzA HUt..wahaa..Errmm...Shh~ PLz don call police for THis.. >.<"

12bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i wan pizza...

and frenchtoast too!

*hungry*

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha, i also have the sms...come come, faster come find me, then i treat u eat pizza + chicken wings~!~!!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i tot what/who hou dai sek... sek as in kiss in cantonese... rupa rupanya u r trying to say how dai SICK... haha... now u get me rolling on the floor... :P

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hold on! please come roll on my room, the floor is damm dirty...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

frenchtoast>> hahaha...next time go eat..my stomach rumblin again

zhazha>> hehehe...u there so far..comecome ..come find me ya

chowhofun>> hahaha..yahor..but i think shud be "siek"..hahahaha..donno..cantonese char lo

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

nah... not trying to make fun of it... just that i din get the actually meaning in first look/interpretation... :P

memo -> how much u gonna pay me? if less than 4 digit in RM then i wont be considering one...

10:55 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

memo>>hahaha..he is ur ah sei ah?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cheh... what ah sei... so nan tang one...

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

instead of "seik", can use "yiak" or "tiep". hehe..

12:26 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha.."Hou dai Tiep" ..

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

"jiao3" is another way of saying eat also...

hofun> i used to pay 6 digits, 'yam si ji'...haha

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

"tiep"?... that really get me... what does that mean? or u actually mean plate???

memo -> told u i only receive RM currency...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home