Thursday, July 28, 2005

..tHank yOu..

Thanx to tHose whO cAre foR me..ThanX tO thoSe wHo wiLling tO liSten mY stUpid prOB. I knoW i quiTe moOdy thEse daYS n soMetimes wiLl maKe ouR conVersaTion A biT ....Errmm... SoRry iF mAke u bAd moOD too.. AnywAy, As one oF U said, Mayb i nEed more pAtient in tHe prOB i faCe. No neEd woRry me, I wiLl bE finE heRE..

tHAnKzz..

4bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

sometimes it's please to have someone to care of... and someone who willing to tell u her problem... for me, cares are 2 ways thing... hope u get over it soon...

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

as i'm at relative house.. i really really just keep quiet and dun wan to think wat their "tease" about me.. if i really care wat they "tease", I CAN BE MAD!! REAL MAD! NO JOKE! really eh... hahahaha...

but they are nice geh.. just the way they talk have to improve so that won't hurt others lor :p

9:26 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

lego >> i can post bout ur relativ or not..wahaha...still keep the post loo..hehehe

memo>> thanx

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haahahah..
cincai lor.
u like ma post lor :p

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home