Thursday, August 11, 2005

..WheRe m I?..

Where m i where m i? This morning when I stepped out from my house, I was shocked when I felt the hazey air..The buildings are all covered by heavy haze and I was choking! I can felt bitter in my eyes n 'tears' come out. Our country is facing serious haze problem and it is so time consumin for the haze to clear.. N it did threaten our life.

This morning when i walked to my car, I heard a small kid yelling, "Whuah,Mummy! We are at geNting!ColdCold lar~ BaoBao!" >.<" yeah..the surrounding jz like at Genting, COld + 'Hazey' .. that kid was so happy n yellin again n again..haaa..For me, it look like heaVen >.<"

Haha..anyway, this is the post i wrote at the last 15 minutes before I go back..
Hope the haze will gone as soon as possible .. haiizz..

Drink more water oo..n NO OUTDOOR ACTIVITY plzz... take cAre everyone

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yalo... everyone take care... if possible please wear mask... anyway to those who concern... melaka is much better now... after this morning rain...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

today the haze come inside my office dyy..later scare can't see the monitor clearly >.<"

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

today no haze in penang de, hope kl and whole malaysia also recover from haze soon...

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home