Monday, September 19, 2005

..DriVing WeEkend - Part I..

PHew..Tired. After I back from my hometown last nite, I was so exhausted. My eyes hardly opened and I can feel taht my head was heavy like HELL.. However I still so impressed myself since I was still alive after 4-hours sleep within 2 days! These 4 days really drive me crazy...

1st day - Thursday
I was preparin my presentation on the next day. About 9pm, I received one call from my fren, asking me come out yumcha. Yes, sure I agreed since it have been so long time didn't see her. I was so excited, although my presentation preparation was jz started for 2 minutes. >.<" When we met each other, we having a long chitchat. We chat about works, studies, frens and guys..Especially GUY. Coz she was now head over heel with one guy..N many interesting things jz happened around both of them. So, we have chat for whole nite at her house. It have been a long time we didn't spend together, sharing our stories. At last, we jz took a 'nap' for 1 hour. It was 530am, we woke up unwillingly n having our blurblur breakfast. When I reached home, it was 7am. It's time for me to prepare n go to work.

2nd day - Friday
Yeah..I was having panda-eyes that day. N yet I still have a presentation for my industry training. Today I went to TPM instead of HQ department. My supervisor was so surprise when I stepped inside my office. Then I reminded him about the lecturer visit. "Eh..Today FriDay argH?? AIkss.." He so gancheong search for the trainee evaluation form he needed to submit later. Haiizz..He also so dai tao har..Sure is missing me when i was not around..wahaha!! Okay, that's a joke >.<"
Gordon told me that our lecturer will be coming at 10am. Cheh, I still hoping that he will come after lunch time since I wont need so early go back to HQ department after presentation mar.. Our lecturer was then reached punctually. He looked nice, having a smiling face and telling us this is our final presentation. YEahYeah..That's mean we DON HAV NEXT presentation lo! Haha.. >.<" Errmm..JL was crying when she heard this news.AIkss..Pity.T_T
Gordon n I were combining our presentation. So we onli used up 15 minutes to present. I was nervous that time, as usual, my tounge was terlipat n my words become rojak! GOSH.. For Gordon, who is English-edu, nvr treat this presentation as a challenge. He explained the project with his fluently ENGLISH and confidence pose..Yao yeng lo! ..Haha.. Anyway, Jz hope my training wont failed >.<"

To be continue ..

4bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

1st~ Din know u r so busy! Rest good good tonite lor... G nitez

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cy.. check ur email pls T_T

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

lolx

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i want to go back home~~~~>_<"

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home