Wednesday, September 14, 2005

..sNiff SniFf..

"Hah~ Chiew!! " ..Oh my god..I was running nose!

"Y U looked so pale?"
"Sick?"
"No eat ah?"
"Not enuff sleep?"
"Sleep late?"
"Deman keR?"

Aiks..I was so touched.All my colleagues were so concern on me. -sniff sniff-
Today I was headache. I was doubting is it I sleep late yesterday? Wat time I sleep? Err..Don hav any idea. Last nite, at bout 1 am, I closed the light n prepared to sleep. But, my brain was so naughty, refused to get itself a rest. I was sleepless as a lot of weird thinkings flooded my brain..

Wat I actually dream about??
HMm...Bout the industry training presentation on this Friday
HMm...Bout the plan on this Friday nite at Melacca since notcute ask me to do so.
HMm...Bout the karaoke plan on next weekend at KL since LEgo n elevenzai ask me to do so.
Hmm...Bout the FYP that I hope can score for next sem.
Hmm...Bout someone that didn't reply my sms..
HMm...Bout someone that seem like angry with me after I replied a sms.
Hmm...Bout when I shud move my stuff out from the house?
HMm...Bout what present I shud buy for someone's bday n how to celebrate with someone.
Hmm...Bout some trips that I agreed with each of my frens..
HMm...There are alot n a lot n a lot!!...

WOw!! ... SO wat Time I slept last nite? >.<"
MAyb Mr. Chow's son was angry me for my late meet up also..

UNtil this morning when I woke up, my head was so heavy. Hardly dream anymore.
I was now having a clown-like nose..Bloody red after thousand of times clearin the bendalir coming out from my watery nose. MY GOD! >.<"

Now my colleagues were so nice, helping me to tabao. One of them even make a hot NEslo for me..My favourite NESLO *blink* So warm..Thanx.. -blushed-

All the best to me. Hope I wont get sick since this coming Friday, a presentation is waiting for me. Damn!! God BLess ME q6.6p

14bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

1st~! but....

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wah!who so bad dnt want to reply ur sms?who so soi,angry after u sms?so many someone there~pening@_@

hey u ah....still say know how to take care urself..haiyoo...dnt think so much lo...i think u r stress la...nothing de...everything will be fine...trust me...or like tat la...i gv u all my luck for ur presentation lo...haha!u gv back to me after this friday la...^^

cheerrss~

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Y i am always slow?
I thought of many ways to make u touched, but never got chance to do them~

i guess i realise more abt what happening to u now, just read his blog, seems like u were happy last few weeks, now i know how important is timing... i can do anything to u, but i din appear when u need a company... i tot i can wait for the time to comes, but fate had favor him...

after this few weeks, maybe the feelings between u and him had grown, maybe destiny had decide everything... i just blame that i din try my best~

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

eh... so fast presentation one? ur final report submit liao meh.. yer... then why mine so slow one... ToT

4:27 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

memo > but?

some2 > haii..Ur words make me think of someone...Aiks..

+.= > Wat u mean? Who's blog? Who n who got fate? I happy last few weeks? >.<" I can't catch it

chowhofun > Donno this presentation is jz for our lecturer's visit or for final presentation lo..Will ask my supervisor when we meet this friday. Hope this is the onli one presentation

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

y i always make u think of someone?hmm....i was thinking this Q,when every times u tell me...sorry if i make u sad or make u unhappy...hmm...i was thinking.....

aiya!dnt want to think liao =_=..tired!!

u must take care ah....gambateh with ur presentation...d(>)_(<)b

btw...who is +.=??

5:21 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

wah, so nice. I sick here also no one make neslo for me :(
I should go there too.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

it wasn't me~

5:47 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

..........

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

dots dots dots

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Even you wan to go alone
I will be waiting when u coming home~

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Hey, i think for healthy hor... eat properly and drink less coffien drinks lo... maybe u said u used to it, but sometimes they also will make the brain excited and dun wan guai guai rest de.. and create another phone ringtone profile that is soft, so when someone msg u in the midnite u wont shocked ma... em, if still insomnia then do some sport lo.. if all of this u dun wan to do, i got one more method...

When u think, think of me~ try it and u will like it... lolz...

9:10 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

Yalo, I think I shud stop drink caffein drinks. IF not, I will become addicted n DIE!..

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cy somemore u drink the green color packet one.. quite pekat lo that nescafe..

if not mistaken, if drink more coffie, will got high blood pressure one... so drink lesser lor..

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home