Monday, September 05, 2005

..oNe moNth iN HQ deParTment..

One month!! I need to stay at HQ department for One month!! So I hav 0.099% chances to online chatting..Since my lady boss's office will jz behind me. If any msg box pop up in my monitor..Aikss..Sure kena blahblahblah..So for my sake, I won't turn on my YM n even blog. Y I'm now here? HEhe..I skipped my lunch jz to blog in the office. Heehee..

I hav about one week didn't blog. Too many things happened recently. Some bad news some funny news. I wonder who is that "someone" who was being so brave, telling me He Loves Me. Wow~ wonderful is it? But that "someone" never want to tell me his name. Without knowing who u are..How I gonna express my feeling to u? Hee..Or that "someone" is jz a friend of mine that trying to fool around with me. So yai lo..If I know who was being so naughty, I treat him eat! come..! tell me!. .haha..

There was a lot of things happen around me that I wish to share with all my frens here. So I tried my best to recall back and write it in this post. Sorry if the story line was too confusing..wahaha..

So Independence Day was passed last week. Thanks to some2 who brought me to Sungai Wang and Time Square. Both of us really like nobody, sat besides the road (of coz on chair) and chat for about 4 hours..After that, went to the starbuck at Timesquare having our Mocha! YumYum!~ Jz after our drink were served, 12AM arrived and there was fireworks outside! Both of us ran into the crowd, looked into the sky. I was attracted by the fireworks!! FireWorks..There was Once I was watching fireworks with someone~ It was one year ago..That nite,I was touched by the beautiful night..by the someone special inside my heart..Errr..okay..Stop that.. heheh..So after that "something-missing" firework, we continued our Mocha inside starbuck. Some2 seems like worryin me, he not dare to talk much..So I start pretendin I'm sad..wahaha.. HEy..That wasn't tears k? is jz becoz my contact lens too dry dy!~ I'm ok. Don worry, buddy.So that's how the nite of 31st August passed..

31 August..Yeah, No work for most of us..!~ That day, I was planning to wake up as late as possible and going out to 1 U with frenchtoast. But, I was too late sleep that nite and too tired to wake up for gaigai. Then, I cancelled the plan. Sorry, frenchtoast..I know u wont angry me since u told me U wont so small gas in this kinda of small case is it? Hehe..By the way, we jz decided to hav a scary movie this wednesday!~ Yo! THE MAID!~ Whuahhh~~~ Don scream ah..haha..Hope the plan can be going smoothly. Back to that day, I use whole day to sleep!! Jz sleep! Lunch with biscuit n Dinner with So Chai. He cooked wor..fried mee! Quite nice. He blushed when i praised him. Oh ..so Cute!~ After dinner, Sleep back!~

Hmm..is about time to continue my work..Actually there is one more thing I want to share.. MAyb will continue tomolo or the day I free to online. See ya..n Miss u all ..

Note: Binbin ah..my hp still no credit >.<"

10bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

no more 1st for notcute!

waw cy, ur days are wonderful there... so jealous~

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

finally u here....miss u a lot lo...realy...haha =p....1 wu liao gal and boy sat at road site and watched ppl car crash ppl de car..haha!funny....really thanks for the night..aikks~we should go "ships" leh...>_<"

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

........ BInBin.. hahaha...cute name for u!~

memo>> wonderful ah? donno ler..miss mlk a lot wor..hahaha

some2 >> yahor..forget bout tha accident..stupid short guy lar..haha..

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

...
only tall people can say others short =X

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

im sure tat guy is shorter then cy =)....hey cy...not wonderful meh?aiikkss..>_< sorry lo..make u sinezz ><"

2:42 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

BInbin>> yaloo..onli "cute" gal can say ppl "cUTE"..So i say U are CUTE!~...ehehe


some2>>hehhhee...wont sienz lar...if sienz wont chat with u whole nite lar. Haha..

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

dun tell me u gonna skip lunch and blog again today o... later kena gastric, many ppl heart pain lorr...haha

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hehe...I wont gastric!! ..hehe..I don wan ppl heart pain de mar..haha.. =P

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

ni jiao xia de ni~~~

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home