Tuesday, September 13, 2005

..ThE mAid..

Did you watch 'The Maid' before? Last Wednesday, frenchtoast n I were watching it at MidValley after having my favourite "frenchtoast".. We were quite enjoying this movie since the story line was unpredictable and I was so stupid being shocked a couple of time by the superb loud sound effect!! During the middle of the movie, frenchtoast was laughing and telling me the Malay guy who sitting at our front line was shocked until whole body shakin..He was paying his total concentration to that movie..ignoring his 2 frens sitting beside him. Quite funny. But it definitely didn't a good habit to laugh other..hahaha.. =P

Okay, now U are thinking I'm going to tell u guys the story bout 'THe Maid' ? Hooohoo..U ARE WRONG !! I'm actually going to tell u a true story...............about a MAID...........

LOngLOng time ago.............. >.<" - Y every story start from this? ...Slapped forehead- OKay..Now the story began....

This TRUE story happened one year ago..Still remember the couples who were my housemates last time? They were staying at the room downstair... One day, the Lao Gong was late to work.

Suddenly, "POpPOp..PopPOoopoop...!! " Door was slapped so heavily!!

"Wat the hell!!" Then he went to open the door...

"Help..sir..Help..She..She..." One philipine maid was looking so pale and keep pointing to the balcony of the house..

"Hugh? Wat happen?"

When he walked out from the door, he saw one shadow beside the balcony. When he walked near, he was so shocked and stood there with a pair of big rolling eyes. -This is wat I imagine- Wat did he saw?? Let's guess... Yeah YEah!!

A MAID was HANGING herself !!

Remember there is one scene in 'The Maid' ? One girl ghost was hanging herself in front of the maid's room door.. then flew away..remember remember ???Damn!!!

So wat U think my ex-housemate did after seeing this? Run away? Scream? Fell down to the ground and sitting there shietin..? Opps..all wrong. He so brave approached himself to hug the maid, helping her to release herself from the rope. Whuah!!! But no matter how much the effort he was puttin, he jz failed..

"No need dy. I think she died already" .. sounded so cold hugh? This words came from the maid's master. He is my neighbour next door. So...at last, how they settle the maid, I also not so clear..

This story was told by the couple before they move out from where I stayed now. They onli told my cousin since my cousin is the one who responsible to this house. So last weekend, I heard this from him. Shiet!! Damn scarey..Altho these months the place I stayed seem so peace and nothing weird happen, but now I became sensitive and scare... Anyway, another 2 weeks I will be moving out. So, hope that nothing will be happen.

Seventh month was passed..
As wat my frens used to tell me, "if u no disturb them, they wont come n disturb u"
Hope so~....

Hmm..The elaboration of the expression of each of them abov is jz according to wat I imagine.

Actually nothing scarey hor...But I jz feelin awkward after listen to this story. Y the maid killed herself? I really have no idea...How they settle it? I heard my cousin said got report police.. HMm...really did scared me.. Will u Scare? >.<"

6bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

2nd! aiks...impossible lose 2 straight!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

but really la..this story is scary leh...coz when ppl die hanging her tongue will be very long one, and her eyes might drop out.. cy careful o, see got "terpijak" dry eyes or not~~

yi yeerrrr *~*

3:40 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

damn...memo u are scarying me!! >.<" ...

blurry zha..U are the champion, so u shud treat me eat! yeah!~

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

everyone's so free.........
help me level up please

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

paiseh...next time wont laugh at people liao. but his reaction too big ler...cannot tahan.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

notcute > study lar!

frenchtoast > wahaha..!! especially he said "Aiks, lari dulu! " ..haha

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home