Thursday, August 25, 2005

..tOdaY wiThouT GorDon..

Today Gordon was going to UTM with one engineer. Yesterday he told me that, he needed to apart from his house at 530am..Pity!! Hope his work can faster finish and go back home by today lo. If not, he need to overnite there..Pity x 2!

Hmm..since I hav finished my work yesterday, so now I jz needed to wait my super checking my work. Hopefully no errors, if not, need to redo n can't blog here. This morning after reach my office, I opened YM n started to chat. Long time didn't chat so much with everyone lo.

Eason said,
"I don wan read ur blog dy. Coz U no write anything bout me. " >.<"
Heheee...Now I did write ler..U are the 1st. Happy? Hee..

Lego said,
"Wah! I wan meet leng chai also.
Wah! I wan go melacca n take photo with notcute's doggie n froggie!"

Hehe..Yeah, I took with froggie dy! N after vote, I m Cuter than froggie with one vote more! Then notcute complained that NOT FAIR since I vote myself but froggie can't! >.<"

ZhaZha said,
"Ehh..Don so rude. Y ur YM status put 'SOB'! ?? !"
Err...'sob=cry' actually not the answer for 2 of my frens. One is zhazha..another one is Memo! thier answer is the same! 'SOB = Son Of the BitCH' ! OH my God!!!
Zhazha said again,
"I Tot u scold 'SOB' inside every of ur posts in ur blog!"
-sobsob- hahahaha!! Funniest thing!

Memo said,
"Wah! ur 'putocaryn' in GB so high level dy. Who play for u one ??"
Eee??At 1st, I was confused since I didn't play GB for quite a long time. Somemore last time I remember i put 'PutoCy' instead of 'putocaryn'..Then after asking my guild master,Lego..then onli I realize that, Oo..I changed my nick last time n that one is my 1st account! Hehe..blur time I hav. Anyway, the newest version of GB i havn't touched before. Eason told me that got offline de GB, but I think that one quite dull coz playing ownself is boring!..

NotCute said,
"I so charm. LAst nite rushing the basic law assignment until 3 am onli reach home. Sleep not enuff but still need to wake up to attend class. So Now wanna go sleep dy!"
Haha..pity! He n other 3 frens sure having panda's eyes this morning. Me too..can't sleep coz the stupid Disco held beside my room!

Heee..this morning chat with 5 of them. Now Lego busy working. Can't chat much to her lo. Aikkss...Tonite I will going to MidValley. Yeah, Again! Need to buy present for someone I lovlovlov the most..Hehe..His bday ler..But still no Idea wat present is nice. Any idea? Wat kind of present is most suitable for daddy ??

So tonite will meet someone that I kept ffk these days. Sorry, I hope u understand lar. Everytime after going back, raining mar. Then I was so lazy go out n better sleep on my bed, covered myself with warmwarm blanket, hugging my lovin BAby n... then oinkoink! So nice!~ Hehe..Okay la..Tonite We go eat NAndos yeah~ hehe..

Weird post lar..coz Gordon not here..everything weird! haha

10bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

gordon not here then everything is his fault lo, hahaha...cy, u really so cute ah...and paiseh for the misunderstanding lo, hahaha

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha zhazha keep say cy so cute.. me le T_T

sorry le.. cy..for the vote hoh. i vote for doggie :p

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i vote for froggie...come ask me y...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

oh my god!! I LOSe..I lose to froggie n doggie!!! MUmmy ah!~

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

aiyer, jl jealous liao...u also so cute la, but seldom update ur blog...so cannot post comments also, haha...no chance to say u cute

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

-.........-

don't fight, zha wins for being almost first in every post while being real 'busy' in his office. We have to give him an award =D!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

zhazha>> yalo, lego seldom update blog..mayb coz too busy ler..not like me, fei ren yi ge

bin >> wat award he get? then me ler? i'm the 1st laziest..i also got award!!

eason>> hehe..zhazha is my buddy buddy..he also very cute :P

9:05 AM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

yeah, without me, she blur blur liao ..hahahha

2:44 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha....see u so important..but today also blurblur lar hor...>.<"

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

z

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home