Tuesday, September 06, 2005

..SleEpinG wHiLe wAitinG..

Yesterday I did one stupid thing. Haah. Last nite after bath, I was too tired n make myself laid on the bed while I was waiting for Eason coming to my house to go for dinner together. I was holding my handphone, laying on my softy bed, hugging my favourite doggie, waiting for Eason miscal. I looked into the ceiling..Thinking..Fa-dai-ing.. Suddenly, I felt like electrical shock, Oo..My hp was vibrating.

“Haloo..U come dy hor…”
“Wahh…Now onli U answer my phone..”

Eee..suddenly sense that there was something wrong. When I looked into the time shown in my hp. Wow..It was 6.55pm..I still remember after I bath is jz 6.10pm. Then I quickly went out. When I got on his car, he was showing his ‘not syiok’ face..He was asking me whether is it I wan to revenge since last time I wait for him for a couple hours. Haha.. Then now onli I was sure that I was falling asleep while I was waiting for him.

He said he has waited me for about 10-15 minutes outside my house. He still wondering Y I'm not pick up his call. Is it thefts broke into my house? Is it I met any colour wolf? Coz he said his call is like closed by someone else lo.Eiyer..donno..Mayb I closed it coz it interrupted my date with Mr. CHow's son. Wahaha..

P/S: This post was written yesterday N I now onli hav time to post it..another wierd post..

17bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hah! in your face memo!~

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

+.+ lose liao coz went for breakfast~

EASON good in singing? lolz

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

N y Mr.Chow's son no need beratur geh? straight can date u... omg, it's not fair leh~~ i Q up so long time dy~

10:07 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

NoNo..Mr.Chow's son is the 1st guy I knew since I was baby..

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yala... coz i am lengchai that is why i get to date man man straight away mah... not to say oledi knew her since born... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... :P

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha.. so ngam ur surname is chow tim..haha...

2:34 PM  
Blogger antho BubbLinG..

My surname also chow ma.. or..maybe Chew. cheh... ei.. i miss that someone la.. hahah.
How was you guys!!??

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hi polo anthony! go sleep la! i know u got new frens there already, mostly girls -.- dont make me envy, i'll kill u >;(

eh, u all don't just queue up for bubble lah, help me line up to pay MMU tuition fees mah, jinnia gai eh errr ='(

5:19 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun >> AIks..MrChow's son's name is ChowBeeHoon wor..>.<"

lego >> haha..yalo..>.<" MIss ya

Antho >> U are thotho LAr..hehe..or puthony!~ ...Don beat me, notcuTe teach me de

notcute >> DO ur assignment urself >.<"

ET >> If u yell like that, I rather stay back inside my room..Let u continue yelling..wahaha

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

no reply to me? TT sad~~

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

mr. chow's son of coz is me... my surname is chow lah... abo... :P chowbeehoon is my brother lah... mr chow doesn't only have one son mah... haha...

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

=P~

yeow chuan eh 7lou cy -> z x_x all also my fault!

momo-kay -> pro sadder, let me reply u!.. when i think of something... e_e

McFlurryZha -> bei zhan pls ty!

StephenChow -> now that u're becoming popular, everyone's forgotten me the charkoayteow =(

E.T -> hi, welcome. to. earth. me *points to self* notcute, you?

aih =( assignment bb~

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

beam beam, blim bang bang bom bom blam blam blam bom bom...
wat's going on?
ding ding~ beam beam~
ban ban, ding ding ding ding ding ding, bem bem, bam bam bam bam blam bam bam, break it!
ding ding~ @#$%^&**(

11:28 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

momo...haha...wat a nice name ler..haa..so bad loo notcute.

Momo ahh..not I didn't reply u ler..I htink I got reply at 5th comment

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

aiksss, i dun like "momo" la...
call me memo plss, or call me dear also can ^^
how r u there, only can see ur msg once in the morning is sienzzz, take care~

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

notcute -> ur nick oso not registered and not recognized one...

bubble -> aiyah.. u so blur one ar.. me and my brother look alike mah... u dated me lah.. not my brother... my brother still at home drinking milk...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

eee..really ah?? >.<" Y i donno ?? >.<" IS ur brother lar..don confuse yeah..or another ChowBeeHOon

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home