Friday, September 09, 2005

..cUte nAme..

Haha..Jz read the comment of my previous post. N I found out one interesting game to play. Haha..Blurry Zha said that I was giving everyone a cute name..So now I try to list out all those 'cute' name..

Let's check it out..See whether ur name is there or not!~? Hehe..

.. cUTe NaMe CluB..

LEader : ZhazHa/ birdyZha/ BLurryZHa/ McFlurry Zha

Member :
1. Cycy/ ManMan/ CongCong/ YeeYee/ putoCaryn/ UltraSuperb SkipClassQueen No.1 *>.<"Next sem I wan to PItt this name from myself! I swEar!! */ Yiyi/ Piggie Yee/ Mum Mum *felt like eating lar..wai sek*

2. LingLing/ LegoLing/ putoLing/ SkipClassQueen No.2/ SimSim??/ Piggie Ling/ BabiLing>.< "

3. LinLin/ PityGel/ putoLin/ Suiyan/ Kanasaii...

4. Binbin/ notcute/ notnot/ (-.-) *any cute face would be U*/ cutecute *uek*/BIrdyKoay/ CharKoayTeow

5. Memo/Momo -ROFL really cute name!- / Pro sadder *cheer up!* / Momo-kay? /dear.. aka rusa ! HuhUUuu

6. ET/ Shengsheng/ Mocha zai/ FunCheong! /CheongCheong / eleven zai/ working freak/ bu yao sa/ some2

7. Ah Lo Ah Bak Ah Yeh aka 'LoBakYeh'/ BirdyYeh

8. Summer/ Winter/ MErMEr/ TerTEr?? >.<"/ LiangMoi

9. Thotho/Puthony/AH tho ah Tho/ Thony/ JinJIn/ SaiLang!

10.ChowHofuN -realname?- /FuNFuN/ Stephen Chow/ ChowBEeHoon's bro/ Uncle Chow's Handsome son...

11.cwtan/ WanTan *hungry liao..so think of wantan..BLuek =P* / ChowWanTan?

12.GorDon/ DonDon.. >.<" Don Slap me!! or U wan GOrGor?

To be continue..

Did U find ur name?Hah..So how's ur name? Satisfy? Or u hav Any objection! Jz say out! Will help U correct it soon..Anyone who wan to become our member, come n register.. Welcome Welcome

This is jz for fun, don hav hard feelin k? >.<"
Hope U like the name..

34bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

where's babiling?? ^^ add one more ya cy. hehe..fuiyo.. skip class queen.. ahahhaha

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

Add ddyy..NOt so nice mar..BabiLing..

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

ei...objection.. i got one more nick call "dear"... ofcoz only cy can call la... add it in thx~ =p

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Xiao Man Man~

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

OBJECTION!!! why got one notcute use my family's nick one.. cannot!!! cannot allow!!! :P

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

and where is ur mum mum?!?!?! :P

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

EH!

My surname's Koay not Chow la! haiyoooooo!~ Didn't copyright yours leh~~ (._.)

sad tio yuan wang~ >.< i go tell my mom :'(

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

k it's CHAR Koay Teow not Chow :S

bubble's fault spell wrong =X

YES! previous assignment done, now have to borrow and copy next assignment from fren.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

okokay!!! change now change now!! SOrrie~ ..haha

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

-.-

cannot online still can blog...

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Rusa >.<"...
i fainted...

ET>>paiseh lor, just to make the room cold a bit~

2:40 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

(-.-) > Becoz I can't chat onli..But still can browse the net. IF got type something, then the boss will think I was doing something..hehe..BUT I onli blog when I finish my work..
UI..this is ur last assignment is it?

Memo > Heee..Dear!! Not bad if the blog become colder. I'm now damn hot!

zhazha > I got write for thotho mar..I no call him anothy one..THotho onli is his english name~!!
Trust me! haha

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

=_="..no wonder so cold la....walau 5pm liao!hey leng lui and lui have a nice weekends la...me working freak still need to work..aiikkss...sienz >_<"

and hor leng lui,leng zai,if free go read my blog also lo...=p

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

what happen to my name, not cute cute at all, bcom food pula... ultrasuper skip queen #1, cy, mun mun, mum mum, man man =)) ... could u give a better name for me
btw, y cant c the cute name given to ur b0sS???

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wahHH~~ cy call me "dear" leh... so happy, cannot sleep for a few days lor...
thanks cy, next time see me also call like this k? lolz... later kena drive home, sure sleep in the middle of trip...god bless me liao

5:30 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

zha > tuo diao tuo diao! haha

eleven zai > Kesian..Oh ya..add one more name for u

cwtan > haha..U wan wat name.u can tell me, then I help u put! wantan!! haha..
NOt dare to write cute name for them!! >.<"

memo > COLd!~ N I also driv back ht later

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

-.-
yes this sem's assignments are never-ending, just like a waterfall =/ I wish that was my last but still at least 2 more to go, as far as I know :P
Maybe I'll find out on more assignments on Monday as the due dates get closer ^__^!

Bye everyone enjoy a good weekend!~

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Deeaarrrr~~~~~~!!!!
how was ur weekend? did u enjoyed it? lolzzzz

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

CoLd!~!~!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wat classes u guys register? mine is 10 10C, 4 4A, got any of u same class with me?

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

so cold~~ceh!keep calling dear here...bler!uler!haha!feel like wanna cook this memo fish liao,ikan bakar!wahahaha lOl

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

lao eh~ i am memo, not nemo kay? y cook me? ooOO~!! u like cy is it? nah, i helped u say out dy, treat me eat Big BiG la some2.. ^^

Dear ah~ the blog is in winter now, wear more clothes ya =)

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haiyoo...sorry lo nemo...kidding nia la...dnt fa lan zha lo....

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

momo kay = ayam berbulu ;o

3:54 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahahaha...funny!~

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hi bubble, where have u been yesterday? busy ah? leh, take care~

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Answer to Zhazha:

1) Obviously the "memo fish" is refer to me la, i dun see the point to misunderstood.

2) I called dear then he wan to cook me, sure is jealous la. Where got "suddenly"?

haha... blur~

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cy u forgot one more my name ~ jl ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. hahahah

ai khunz T_T

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

zhazha>>>i only know how to cook maggie mee nia..wahaha!and is cup mee lo...haha!!hmm...cook fish will be the 1st time,if got "memo" who is a "memo fish" to let me cook la =p

memo>>>>jelous?u forget already ah?i Q behind u leh...where got chance for me to get jelous b4 u??wahhahaha!!

cy ah!cy~!i jelous leh~~hahaha!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

jl=jlo =p

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

dun understand what's the meaning behind.. but no heart feelings la..

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

no meaning...jsut write write nia...=_=

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

some2>>

lolz... Q behind me? hahaha, i think when u finished the race, then i only know the race has began long time... Wish u all the best la~ u r granted~

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

=_=""

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home