Monday, September 19, 2005

..DriVinG WeekEnd - Part II..

2nd day - Friday II
I was finishing the jobs assigned to me as fast as possible becoz I wan to leave at 530pm sharp. I will driv back to Melacca after work n I hope it wont be too late to reach there. 530pm!!Time to rush! >.<" I swept all my stuff on the table into my 'kukumalu' bag, stood up, took out my car keys.

"CAryn,Come here for a while!"
Yerrr...Damn! Scolding inside my heart, then turn to the one who call me n smile,"Yes?"

Okay, wat else? I needed to finish up the work 1st as he told me this is very very very URGEnt! Shiet!! Wat time liao ler >.<" What to do..I used up 20 minutes to finish the work.

"Wow, finished dy? HEre another one .." OH MY...He smiled at me while passed the document to me.
"U treat!" I objected.
"U say ler?" He replied me with a damn shiet jinkak looked!

Haii..I speeded up my typing speed and again 20 minutes, I finished.

"NAh! Ur urgent document."
"OO..So nice so nice.Another.."
THis time I knew I must say NO!
"Err...sorry. LAter I need to driv to Melacca. So can I leave first?" Heee..Looked at him with my innocent-look for sure.
"OH..Okay Okay. Nvm. Actually wanna treat u dinner tonite. Since U wanna leave 1st, so I can save my money. Go lar..Bye~ " Oh GOsh..>.<" SO WAT, don care!

I went to my car and it was already 615pm. I faster drove my car n hoping that I would reach Melacca before 8pm since some of my frens were waiting for me for dinner. I speeded up my 'SAGUA' and finally reached at about 830pm. PHew.. I was feeling so relieved when reached Melacca. I have met my loving housemates.

1st one was QF who was offered himself to open the main gate and take my luggage *Erm,in fact was forced by his cutecute gf* When stepped inside the house, I saw lengchai Ah Pong! Haa.. Finally, I reached my room and I heard JL shouted,"Cy, U come Back liao ah? " Wah!! JL reached already. WowWow..Her HAIR!! WUaaH!! So Smooth..I love the feeling when I touched it ler..YEr..I wan I wan I wan too..=.= Then I also met Collin n Ec who always sitting in front of their computers. They were all here! HePy!

After bath, JL,Collin,Ec and I were going for dinner at VJN. All of us were starving like HELL..Wow, BinBIn, ZhaZha, AH lo AH bak Ah Yeh, KEtam and MinMin were joining us. MY tiredness were all gone when met these piggie doggie frens..BInBIn became so slim dy..FUiyo. especially his BIN lar. haha..(=.=) ZhaZha cut his hair liao.Ah lo Ah bak Ah Yeh was having a superb yao yeng hair style that makes him became taller. >.<" Hey,when U wanna dye it! Hah..Ketam hor, He never wanna answer my question. Especially "HEy, did U become shorter?" >.<" Sorrie lar..I was so zibei when standing with U mar, not even reach ur shoulder. T_T But u become handsome liao.Forget told u! HEPY? For MInMin ler, he was so jealous when I touched JL's smooth silky hair. HAhaa..Hmm..I love this kinda of gathering.

However, after the dinner, I was going to vinvin doggie's house with zhazha to discuss our FYP. After discussion, I also have the chance to meet up most of my classmates. We went for pool and supper. Yeah! My favourite Laksa.YumMy. The nite was windy and so cold. But my heart was warm while be together with all my frens. It was worth to driv for 2 hours from KL, altho it was quite tired after whole day work. That nite, I wasn't going to bed again until 7am, I beh tahan n tried to get myself a nap. TIred ~

To be continued..

Ehhem! I sengaja seperated my post into few parts to make it looked shorter. Waha..Do u feel easier to read or I was jz wasting my effort in doing so? SO WAT? DON CARE..!

9bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha cy.. ur typign speed is fast man!! :p

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

it's stil long! o_o

z soli loh, we piggie doggie, zhu peng gou you, frens lai... >_> haha

lego typing also fast ma, see! even got typo xP~

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha.. typo error -.-

8:45 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahha...yerr...>.<" NOt fast ler..coz when I write this post hor, suddenly got thing to do..Then after finish my work, onli continue again..so the story line like weird a bit lo.. >.<"

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

man man!!! u really came back ar... we saw ur call and wanted to ask u out bring us to the nice laksa liao one... but then just realize that none of us has ur hp... >< hahaha...

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

cy lieing!! police tangkap dia! that nite sibeh hot la, where got windy and cold~

10:27 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun> aiks..I also don hav urs!

memo>Really big wind ler..U can ask zhazha n others..haha..we were having our supper that time..

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yameh~ may b i stay home that's y hot gua... u lor....din find me out TT

2:23 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

eee, cannot be the first one again :(

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home