Thursday, August 25, 2005

..DisCo iN mY hOuse..

"BOm BOm BoMBOm!! LAaa.~~"

AikkSs..another disco nite! Did U been to Disco before? I've been there Once 2 years ago, the PUnk n ROck MusiC are so LOUD until I became temporary deaf after I left the place. Although some of my frens are so enjoying the environment of DIsco, I jz can't stand the Superb Loud music that will cause me real deaf if I stay there one second longer.

Now U jz imagine,when U are sleeping and dreaming bout ur dream guy/gal/ watever U lov..Suddenly "BoMBOmBoom...LAa!~~YEaH!~" with a almost highest level of speaker volume, jz as loud as the music inside DiscO..will U still continue ur dream? oR Ur dream will suddenly become NItemare? For me, I will kicked by Uncle Chow and awake!!

IT was 11 o'clock at nite! okay, I admitted that I slept quite early these days, coz need to wake up early in the morning ma. It was so late at nite N I think all the babies and children were asleep. Pity them if really awoke by these scary high volume music. Pity their mom n the maids who need to sacrify thier sleepin time, comforting their babies to oinkoink..PIty..

So where the music come from? Aikks..from Lansi Kia's room. Actually I was curious wat happen to him. This week everynite he will like abnormal, when bath He shouted so loud..erhhmm..expressing his working stress? No idea. Then when the song come to a sad part, He will also sing it with his nice voice..I can listen so clearly from my room. errhhmm..Missing somebody? No idea also. I not dare to ask, since Lansi Kia nvr talk to me. So I better stay inside my room, try my best to get used to his song! Oh yea, Mayb he jz bought a new sub-woofer n show-off-ing!

Sometime really make me mad..especially when I was sleeping. Actually if he close his room's door, then the sound will be softer and wont affect my sleep. But, He jz loves to leave his door open wide! KisiAo lar! hoW can liddat? >.<" Then when I was listening to my songs, he can suddenly open his song until the volume covered my song..Haizz..

Yesterday, I behtong liao. I wanted to fight with him..with my old speaker. I open until largest volume that enuff to cover his volume, then I close my ear! hahaHa..Sorry for auntie uncle babies n children. I was jz revenge for u gUys! Aha, I pretend like nothing leave my door openwide, then walked downstair n chat with So Chai. So Chai knew about my plan and willing to support me! Fuiyo! haHa. LUckily my cousin havn't back home. Hehe..After a while, "BomBOMbom" was stopped! We can onli listen to my song! So I pretend like nothing again, walked upstair and went into my room n closed my door. I lower down my volume..Feeling so peace! No more Disco..Feeling relieve.

So I switched off my light and prepared to sleep! Hmm...lovely nite..

*After 10 minutes I went to sleep*

"BOM BOM Bom!! LAalaA~"

Oh my God!!!

8bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hahaha, so pity oo...next time u throw bom to them, let them really BOM BOM BOM, haha

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

Not them arr..He alone nia! 38 lo..Donno y open until so loud! CHisin! Sat Luin Mm hai dai sai geh

11:52 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha...oh my god !! Not this song again! .hahahaa...

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hamang ai chiah wa ki karaoke =(

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

aiyah... pity that guy lah... 99.99% just broke up one lah... that is whyl oh... by the way i am surprised that mum mum oso will take revenge one woh... :P

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

same thing happen to me!!! my housemate who was watching the movie and open the speaker very loud til i cant sleep :(

11:35 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun>> u try ler..at midnite ler...>.<" sufferin..don wan panda eyes

cwtan>> both of us so pity hugh..by the way..u are??

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

On reply to buble buble:

cwtan>> both of us so pity hugh..by the way..u are??

erm..not sure whether u knew who i am or not, i'm chunwei here. Refer to summer if u would like to know who i am ;þ

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home