Thursday, August 18, 2005

..Half And An hOur eAtinG McDonaLd..

LAst Saturday, I did a stupId and senseless thing that I had ever did. I was having my Longest fastfood Dinner at McDonald which near the GSC in MidValley jz becoz I need to wait one buddy FonggOng. >.<"

As usual, I ordered my favourite set, Chicken McNugget set. McDonald was full of couples, families, friends, enemies >.<" Errmm..n also single ..like me. There is no more seats available downstair, So i hav to climb upstair to find a seat. Luckily, there is one seat is available. I was so relieved and sat down..Hmm..looked into my watch, Aikks..another 2 hours needed.

Drinking the COKE i LOV the most, eAting the fries one by one..n also the nuggets. My motion was so slow..Actually, I was not so get used to eat alone. Quite feeling awkward, nobody to speak to, nobody to scold, nobody to tease or watever. If alone, wat I can do is jz keeping my eyes opened, started to scan around for any targets loo. Yeah, that day was Saturday, And I found quite a lot of attractive gals who wear until so sexy, so cute, so pretty, so eye-catchin. Around them are those admirers, I think.

Then I saw one couple, Guy was tall and quite handsome and the gurl was short but cute and pretty enough with fair skin. They were so outstanding and 'dang dui' loo..hAha..jealous-nya..-blushed-

'tik tok tik tok' Mr. Time Grandpa is walking so slow..I hav finished half of my food but the time was jz passed half an hour..Boringz neh.. Those ppl who having their meal during the same time were leaving dy, before leave, I can feel that they were looking at me suspiciously. Y i eat so slow? ....Since the time passed like turtle, I slow down my motion again..Haiizz.. BUDdy..see..I treat U so nice.

After a while, there were 2 Malay guys sitting in front of my seat, not same table i mean. They were acting so weird, Givin me one strange feelin. MYGOD..Are they...GAY Couple?? -OPpss- I'm not so sure, so I kept on peeping them. One of the Malay guy looks tough n strong, wearing leather jacket, leather shoes. >.<" I think he is 'guy' in relation. Juz guess. Then the 'gurl' is wearing a long sleeve shirt which like maomao n softsoft one. 'She' always smiled to 'Him' sweetly. I can't see 'his' expression becoz 'His' back was facing me. Haha..but hugh, 'She' always touched 'His' hand once a while n when 'she' laughed,'she' used 'her' hand to close her big mouth like other gurls doin. Wow..Interesting! My mood comin back n I was like watching a 1 hour movie..haha..

A half and an hour McDonald was quite silly is it? But I did see alot of interesting things that we seldom pay attention to them. I saw many sweet couples, happy families with daddy mummy and thier pampered children, young gals and guys who enjoying thier life before they step into business world, some women and guys who relaxing themselves after whole week working, some couples who were argueing, fat lanzha-ing, cold-war-ing, and many other types.

Finally, I saw my Buddy..Another working Buddy..Pity lo!~

8bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Haha! Only 1 time and you already grumble so much har? I have meals alone all the time, go shopping alone, watch movies alone and live alone too. :)

I was in MV during the break and I was there for 2 hours. I was walking around aimlessly, looking at anything that might catch my interest. :)

hehe, being alone is not something weird. You just need to find the thrill and excitement when you are alone. People look at you differently because they don't know whats the fun thing behind the situation of doing things alone.

Wait till you try watching movies alone. You might enjoy it, but don't advice u do it in KL though. Dangerous ler.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

jason>> I walked at MV from morning 11am till 7pm ler..haha..so onli go eat..haha..

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

I am sick of doing things alone.

The only time i wish to be alone is when i am sad.
When my mood is good i always wish to have someone around lor.

Jason teach me what funs can i found when i am alone!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

sorry ler cy.. that day i back by 5pm.. can't pei u more..T_T

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i wont smash the keyboard altho i keep losing dota.. ahhaah..cuz too used to it liao T_T

8:47 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha...I didn't say lonely not nice lah..the main point here is ..i use up one and a half hour to eat MCD...wahsaiii..

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha...nandos!~ the hottest one..haha..later my mouth bengkak!~

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

mc d is nice loh... but dunno why so stupid their chicken mc deluxe is temporary not available like forever... if only temporary = forever... sien lah.. i miss my chicken mc deluxe...

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home