Thursday, August 18, 2005

..The reason I feLt dizZy..

I was sick...I think most probably is becoz of thiS Tuesday............

This Tuesday, I was workin at HeadQuarters of my company. Me, Gordon n my supervisor were configurin one BIG machine at the workshop which at downstair of HQ building..errmm..not that HUGE lah..hahaha..okay..The environment of the workshop is so bad, filled with dirt and I'm sure I hav breath in lots of secondhand smoke -some engineers are smoking- Luckily the compound is large enuff for air circulation, if not, i THink i will fainted!

So, We linked the machine to a computer and started our configuration. The computer were placed in front of the machine and for sure, 3 of us were sittin infront of the computer. The machine is quite complex in structure, So i can't explain it here. BUt there is one part of the machine is a L-shape cylinder attached to a turbine. When the machine is ON, the water will went thru the L-shape cylinder in high speed and pressure! Actually I was quite scare bout that machine, scared that it will explode or wat lah when the machine was ON and sounded loudly!

The engineer who build this machine was not around, so My supervisor stood up and switched on the machine.."yi.....YIIII!!!!" The sound of the machine was become gradually Louder and I can see the water so EXcited flow into the L-shape cylinder with superb Speed!! My eyes were rollin bigger n bigger..

"PAk! SHHHAa~~~"

OH MY GOD!!! wat is that sound? DAMN...the cylinder was not broken, in fact, it was loosing from its position and the water pouring out and HIT me!!!!!!!! Although I was so 'seng muk', quickly jumped away from my place, but the HIGH pressure water is much more faster than me..At last, HAlf of my clothes soaked in wet! whuah ... MY shirt, my slack, my shoes, my hair, my face, all HALFly Wet!! Luckily I was wearing black shirt. HAizzz... I was laughed by other, my super n GOrdon were saved becoz I'm the one who sat near that cylinder. Ohyeah, the computer also kena..Hehe.

I don hav towel..Wat I can do is 'hang' myself under the fan..Haizz..so pity me..I think I got cold after this..Becoz I was actually tremblin but nobody noticed. Haizz..If i was a lenglui, sure I can going back home after taht incident. -sighed-

The time passed so fast..finally can fonggong lo. But, I was shocked by another loud sound, THUnder! OhOH my GOddyy...Storm is coming.. The lightning was so excited..When I drove back to TPM office along with Gordon and my cuTe supervisor, I can see the lightning struck! Geli!! Before I reached home, the rain was pouring heavily. Shiet! AGain, I forgot to put back my umbrella inside my car. Wat to do wor..I was running back to my house from my parking place. The rain was so cruel, instead of sympathize me, it was becoming heavier n heavier. My clothes all wet and so hard to run. whhuuuu!~~ pity!!

After bathin, I was running nose..I was dizzy...until noW...still dIzzY..

4bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

oo... take care o... drink more water o... and take vitamin c pills o...

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

nice post loh....so ngam tuesday i take MC geh? but i was pretending sick one...kakaka... u should appreciate the water is not hot de lorr... small sick is nice lar... i hope i can sick!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

chowhofun>> thanx..
memo>> hehee...so bad.. I'm here hard to get MC..>.<"

4:31 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

Eason>> I told u ady mar..I strong one!~ No need medicine can earlier recover...wahahha!~

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home