Monday, August 15, 2005

..I spRaiN mY hAnd..

whuAhh!! I sprained my stupid hand..Now when i was typing, I can feel the pain. "How u sprain ur hand?" Aikkss..Donno how to answer. Mayb when i was a like pig sleeping that time sprained it gua..Not so sure. Luckily when drivin, my hand didn't hav much pain. ^ ^

Errmm...Y i write this post ah? ..hahaha...Jz wan to tell u all ...

"I SPRAIN MY HAND! "

-sob sob-

Hahahaaaa...okay..a bit not normal today..heHehe...altho i sprain my hand, I stil can chat lah..E heee.. :P

HUngry now also..myGod..whole post crappin >.<"

4bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

You sprain your hand ah??
ooOOooOoOooOoOOO

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Wat...What..u sprained your hand? omg..oh no.. poor things... by the way, what does sprain means? later i go check dictionary =p

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

lol~
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

u sprained ur hand while u were sleeping... that really makes me wonder... u did summersault in ur dream? haha... :p

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home