Wednesday, August 24, 2005

..PoOr GorDon..

Wah..Long time no updated my blog..This week I was flooded with a bunch of workloads. Suddenly both of us asked to hav a meeting with SK n Super, then our works that we did last time were 'complained' -in a polite tone @ can use 'discuss'- got alot of shiEt need to modify and replace with a better solution. Then we were asked to seperate the works and solved it as fast as possible. But, at last, Gordon did it all since SK shared the project to Gordon's share doc.

In the meantime, my SUPER passed me another project that i followed last week. Pretty much of modification, so I can't lend up my hand to Gordon altho I wish to. Sorrie guy. He is now still concentrating the project. Now i finished mine, I think. But I still couldn't help Gordon becoz last time my Super told me that, SK doesn't wan that project did seperately becoz there will be some problem when need to combine it.So I really donno how to offer my help.

Errm, but I hav confidence to him, since he is a Pro GUy~ especially crazy in LINUx hugh! .. Err...Gordon, do u feel there is one strong POWER coming from ur back supportin U? Aikss..Poor guy..

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha, pity u 2...gambateh oo

4:22 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

I dun feel the force also.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

strong force from the asshole got la ... lol

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home