Saturday, August 20, 2005

..MooNLight..

Tonite...The sky was dark..NO stars around..Miss Moon was so lonely hanging above the sky..So round and Light that took all my attention..Miss Moon looked so beautiful and gorgeous as it was surrounded by softy clouds..The clouds seem to be protectin Miss Moon from any harms and dangers...

From far, from the earth, from my car..I looked into the Moon..I can feel the loneliness..However, I was so fortunate to hav alots of frens that surrounded me, supporting me, protecting me... When think about this, all my strength and confidence hav returned back to me..Bringing me to a happiness and meaningful life.

Jz now finally ate my favourite Maggie Basah at VJN...hahaha..So satisfied..Phew!~ Can't talk much with my friends that I long time didn't meet..Becoz they were too far from me..We arranged 5 tables in a line..gonggong arrangement also..hahah..hardly talk to each other lar..So we ended up chitchat-ing and BullshiEt-ing with frens that sat near to each other..haha..Quite happy. Long time didn't hav this kinda of gathering liao.

Anyway, tomolo I will going back to Hometown to meet my family..So miss them. So, I will coming back to Melacca again at 17th of Sept..Which is next next next week..Is it? >.<" HAhaa..Hope that I will having a delightful time then...

Aikkss..End of this post 1st. Err..Try to catch up the MoonLIght. It does giv u a different feeling tonite. -The return of VampiRe!- Hahaha...

7bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

miss moon is not so lonely oo, she still got so many star star surrounding her, always acc her to past the time...so we're jz the same lo, u're not lonely caz u got me...one of the stars who always surrounding u and cheer u up

11:10 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

hahaha..i tot u are clouds..hahaha...>.<" hahaha

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i will be the human watching u lor... 1 in 26 billions... fuh~~

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hahaha, cloud cannot oo.....u cannot see me well if i'm cloud, always blur blur one...star is enough bright to brighthen u, give u warm and care, and cheer u up until every last second...

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

then i stand where??

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

stand on table lo...this will make u high enuf to see the moon n star....perhaps...><

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wah... u all so samfu trying to become moon and stars ar? i will be sitting right in front on the pc enjoying ur blog instead... hehe... :P

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home