Wednesday, August 24, 2005

..CuTe gUy..

Yesterday my Super wan me go to IKEa buy computer tables. 5 tAbles...terrible. Then becoz the SS need to take the money from bank, so at last, I no need go yesterday. So today I tot I need to driv to IKEA. HMm..I am quite fed up being driver or wat lar..But I am so excited also becoz I Wish to go IKEA for long time ady..FrenchToast ar, when onli U wanna bring me go? -blink-

Okay, before driv to office this morning, I went to pump petrol. Not bad, I saw one cute guy..He wanted to pump petrol for his WAJA also..His car was parked beside mine. At first, I didn't notice him. Coz everytime I reach petrol station, I will kelam-kabut. Donno Y, mayb read too much forwarded mail like "Danger Gals! When U alone at Petrol station"..Errr...somesort like that >.<" Then everytime I will keep remind myself to lock the door before I go to pay money. Haha..I will become nervous without any other reason.Weird hugh? haha..mumblin again. -blushed-

So as usual, I put all my attention to my car and after I make sure I locked all the doors, I faster went to pay the money. Now the interesting thing happened, Err..After paying the money, I turned myself too fast n I bumped into someone! Who? That cute guy la..of coz. n Of coz i didn't fell down since we were jz having a slight collision. I looked at him then blushed. He was SO cute, like baby. He laughed me..-blushed-

"Sorry" then I walked towards my car. Y he got that face? If my face like him, then I'm sure notcute will admit I'm cuter than him. haha..Dreaming~ As usual again, I tried to open the lid of fuel tank. Aikks..It was too tight. N I started nervous dy, coz I'll be late later. I used 2 hands together also can't help.

"Errmm..Need my help?" Wahh..I looked into his hakchiu..Cute guy offering help ler. Haha..He gav me his Cute smile again, quite sweet, if I were a guy, I will become gay n chase him! -dreaming- Err..weird, Y he can open the lid jz in a second? He sure thinkin that I'm weak instead I'm definitely NOT. He helped me to put the "pistol" -I used to cal it 'gun'- inside the fuel tank too. So helpful hugh..Haiizz..-blushed- He sure think that how useless this gal is..stil wan to driv car..Haiizz..

I looked at him with a polite smile."Thanx"..another stupid smile. I was feeling so inferior standing beside him. He is cuter. Haiz. Can't stand..Haha..He started to talk while waiting,
"Later go to school ar?"
"Eerrr...No,Workin"
"HUGH!! U working now ar? Wat's ur age oo?"
"Errr..Trainin actually"
"Ooo..No wonder. Haha.."
"Haa....u?"
"Working LO!"
"Hugh!! U working liao ar? Wat's ur age oo?" -bluek..imitating him-
"Hahaa...ME? So old liao!"
Aikk..so old still looked so CUTe! . I wanna answer this actually. But not dare >.<"
So, after that, we say "ByeBye" and left!

Ohyeah, need to mention one thing..hehe..Normally guys who like to wear hak chiu hor, thier eyes mostly not so nice. But, before he leaves, he took off his hak chiu and I can see his small but attractiv eyes. Waw..No more cute, is quite attractiv. Not bad hugh, having the luck to meet someone like this.

Anyway, I don think we hav 2nd chance to meet each other. Thanx to him, coz i'm not late today. Hehe...Cute gUy hugh~

11bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Duh! Ask for his handphone number lah!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

jason>> don wan...blushin..hahaha

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha, every time guy will be shock when u said that u r working...caz u r too cute, cy...cute cute cy

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

-.-!

what do u want me to admit? you already won the battle against that poor froggy ^____________^

I'm cute too! =D call me!









='(

11:21 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

zhazha>> .......i wan become more mature lar

notcute>> but i also wan U admit I cuTe!hahaha

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

so good to become a leng lui.. haha..

p/s: i also say wan bring u go ikea geh.. but dunno when lo.. when u come stay my house only can.. aiks... nvm la.. let frenchtoast bring u..

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yer... mum mum fat hao er... haha... u should slip him a paper writing ur hp icq ym msn address full name height weight 3wei and stuff... :P

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

notcute + doggy + froggy = super super cute!

hahah...

i also wanna meet en tao and cute guy T_T

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

lego>>next time u driv car go petrol station lo..hehe..see got ein bo..Yeah..go ur place stay..hehe..next time u still can bring me go geh..

chowhofun>> wah..next time >.<"

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

me no car.. and duno how to drive hahhahahha...nvm la.. my company adi got one leng chai.. :p

11:04 AM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

wah!!!!!I wan to see his pic ler..faster take one..lego..!!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home