Tuesday, September 20, 2005

..DriVinG WeeKenD - Part III..

Yo! So do u guys still wanna know wat's going on for the next 2 days? No?? Jz leave lo >.<" Yes?? YeahYeah..Continue readin yea~ 3rd day - Saturday Previous post saying that it was 7am I get myself a short nap! I needed to wake up at 9am becoz we have made an appointment with our lecturer for our Final Year Project at 11am. However, I was so lazy to wake when I heard my hp alarm was ringin. Yerr..at last after 30 minutes, I climbed up from my bed. SO early So early! I want to sleep MORE!! -yawn- When I reached home, JL also wake up dy. She now very guaii lo..Can wake up soso early >.<" Hehe.. Bout 11am, vinvin doggie,zhazha and I were going to MMU by vinvin's gorgeous + spacious WAJA..PHew..Nice to sleep inside actually -yawnx2-

After appoinment session with the lecturer, we planned to go JJ for our lunch since I need to purchase some foods. Before that, I was promised someone to eat with him. But when I called him, he was still enjoying his lovely dream. So, I tot to hav a second round with him later after back from JJ. We decided to hav Shakey Pizza. Eiao si eh Zhazha suggested to hav 4 person meal that include 2 regular pizzas, one jar of pepsi, 4 soups and 4 grilled breads. The other side, tamjiak eh vinvin doggie suggested to get the B set of 4 person meal becoz it include 4 fried chickens but onli 1 regular pizza. Haha.. For me, I jz hope to tabao COKE from KFC! I wonder again Y shakey serving PEpSi instead of COKE? Y?! -slapped myself to refocus on the issue-

Okay, after comparing this n that, ZhaZha winned at last. We were having a really heartful lunch that make me nearly vomit! Oh my.. each of us were having 4 slices of Pizza >.<" Luckily hav my favourite flavor, TomYam -Err..Forget the whole name of that pizza dy- After finished the lunch, it was already about 130pm. Oh gosh..I suddenly remembered someone still waiting me for lunch. Aiks.. "Wye, U wake up dy or not?" "Sure lo! Errmm, can U tabao for me?" "AIkss..So paise. OKay!" ..So ended up tabao yong chao fried rice for him, and one 'he2 ye4 dan4' (wat we called for that egg?) *his favourite I think -blinkblink-* OPpss..He sure damn hungry that time. Haha..

On the way to tabao at JJ's foodcourt, we met JL, Collin, binbin, ah lo ah bak ah yeh,minmin them. Fate is always with us! haha..They were going to buy cake for BIngBIng, who was having his 21st bday that day. It was quite bad I can't join thier celebration that nite! But I can imagine that it was really excited and our house will became cake house in the end as usual..Pity to those who need to clear it up after that. Oh Yeah, stop here for a while. Eh hem, wanna say something !!

"HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY ! LengChai Wei Ping! Our BingBIng! Haha!!"

Okay, enuff!

After tabao, 3 of us went to buy some foods. After all settled, we went back home. The sun was so big n the heat nearly killed me after I stepped out from JJ. I quickly jumped onto vinvin doggie's WAJA, whuah..cool air~ wanna sleep again ^ ^ When reached home, it was bout 215pm! I quickly brought the lunch to that someone. Luckily he was enjoying chatting with others and no scolding me. Pheww~

So, I packed up my clothes and stuffs, brought all to my car, n started my journey to TAmpin..Before I leave, I still managed to say 'Hi, Sai Lang, Zao liao!' to thotho, who was now at California, thru Ec's computer using YM. N I believ thotho could see my stupid look thru webcam n listen to my stupid voice. However, I missed the chance to say 'ByeBye' to BinBin's housemates since I must reached Tampin before 4pm. In a hurry, I drove my 'SAGUA' leaving Malacca, a place filled with warmth and flooded with the wishes from all my frens.

To be continue..

Aikss..using one whole day writing this post! .. Ermm..Later going to meet some2 n discuss bout our sing k plan this weekend. Hoho! JL, book room liao ? >.<" Sorry for late reply..

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yoyo~ support and i am always the FIRST!

^0^

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

PLAN CHANGE..WE WILL GO EAT STEAK AT PUCHONG AGAIN....HOPE THE STEAK HOUSE WONT CLOSE SO EARLY LA...=P

7:10 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

Aaaarrrrggghhhh !!!!!
Cannot get first again. :(
grrrrrr....

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home