Saturday, August 20, 2005

..aNotHer FrieNdsHip..

I'm now at Melacca. Last nite I have done a decision that I'm not so confidence whether I will regret soon or not. There is one problem kept flowing inside my brain and I hav taken most of my times thinkin of it again and again. I was forcing myself to come out a solution which really against my will. Deep inside my heart, I really can't accept the truth that bombed me hardly last saturday.

However, the decision hav made finally and mayb this is a better solution for both of us. Everything will be fine I think, in the future. I know that U n I are having the same feelin, although U nvr told me that..But i can see it from ur eyes and expression. It does take each of us a lot of time to settle down this problem.

Actually, Last nite I was hardly to sleep after the decision. Alot of last time memory floating inside my mind, got sweet, got sour...But when I woke up today, I was feeling better. I know I can't loose U..As a Friend, as someone I think is worth to become friend forever. U promise me that U will never ignore me, This is the only promise U MUST keep..>.<"

I will appreciate our friendship forever, mayb we can become a close frens..hehehe..cheer up yeah..Good luck in ur exam. Take care always..

5bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

we all r goodfriends forever...

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Heh, must be some guy confess to you and yet, you rejected people. This is another way to reject people not so harshly. :P

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

i dun think it was a guy confess to her lo...

who can be more important than the someone that she loved? ^^ cheers up cy...

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

T_T

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

bu jing yi shi; bu zhang yi zhi.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home