Thursday, April 13, 2006

..i'M bAck..

Hmm..There is quite a long period I didn't blog and even read other blog.. Is it becoz I'm too busy? I'm too no mood to write or jz LAZY?? Haha.. No idea.. >.<"

This morning, I was chatting with one of my fren. She asked me Y I didn't update my blog for such a long time? Is it ur life become DULL and nth to write about? Err..Not so..My life now jz flooded with a bundle of assignments and exams..Oh yea! N also FYP..

Now, I was worrying about the result of Operating System II. As some would know, I was retaking this subject since i failed last time. I really hope that this time would pass n could graduate by this year~ .. GamBAde ^o^ !!

It is bout 6 months after industry training. THere is a lot of changes in my life within this period. I met the ONE that cherish my life..I met a group of ppl who I impress the most..I went thru up and down that i nvr had in my life before.. I recognized who is my true frens.. I also got the chance to face myself, face my weakness thoroughly...

These 6 months are really meaningful to me and I appreciated it a lot. Thanks for the ONE who always supporting me whenever I felt helpless and dissapointed. Thanks for the ONE who are very considerate and seldom angry with my stupidity..

I'm back to blogger world..However, I don hav a topic to write about..Juz left some mumbles here....See ya~

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

welcome back... whenever u need me i will be here, whenever u dun... i will still stay.. incase u need me one day

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haih... hao sien ahh... exam coming lorr... gambateh o... haha... you yi dian bu se de... good luck in ur future caryn

10:58 PM  
Blogger locksmith BubbLinG..

日出康城開鎖
日出康城開鎖
日出康城開鎖
寶琳開鎖
寶琳開鎖
寶琳開鎖

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home