Friday, September 30, 2005

..LaSt dAy oF IndUStry TrAininG..

Yea~ THe time was passing so fast n it has reached the last day of industry training. This is the last time I sit inside the TPM 'refrigerator' office! -sniff-

Yesterday, I was having lunch with Gordon who jz come back from Bangladesh last sunday! We went to APiit's cafeteria that we used to go last time. Before I started to hav my meal, Gordon said, " WHah! This will be the LAST Time we sit here!!" haha..YeaLo~ We were enjoyin the food altho I think it was tasteless..=P Before I left, Gordon reminded me to say BYE to that Malay fellow who's always claimed my food over RM3.50 altho for me it was definitely less than RM3! I suspected that this fellow was a GAY..know Y? becoz he love BABYMILO!!! Last time when eating with BAbyMilo, he charged him less than me. Indeed his food is more than mine! Definitely MORE than MINE!!! See See the difference!! How he charge a guy n a gal! ... Wu yan~ Or mayb BabyMilo is cuter than me. Haizz..

Ohyea~ Gordon.. He was sick! n he had taken 4 days leaves continuously. 3 days for flyin overseas and another 1 day was sick after back from Bangla. Ooo..Pity~Do take care yea.. However, those 4 days were the most tiring working day for me n those 2 UKM gals..U so lucky hugh~ Yo..Tell u guys. I hav my VERy 1st present brought from Bangladesh! Yeah~ A 'Bangla-style' of small little bag that enuff to put in my purse n hp. Hee..Thanx a lot to Gordon who indirectly forced by me to buy a little gift. U keep ur promise!~ Heee..

Yea~ Everyone will having thier farewell party during thier last training day. Some were having party, some were going disco celebrate, some were going for steamboat..yummy yummy. IF not tonite I already dated with twins, I sure will join the group go for steamboat at sri petaling.. Hee..Anyway, I was more lookin forward to meet those 2 sisters, Ay Chyun and Ay Shiang who I was having quite a long long time didn't meet them. Phew~

Okay, as usual, our company will hav a farewell lunch for the trainees. Usually, those who present to the "free" lunch are the staffs workin at TPM office. HuHu..But this time, the staffs from HQ department also saying that they wan to follow. YO!! So giv face to me n Gordon! ..Errr...or jz becoz there is a "free" meal? ..haha..No idea. But now hungry dy, lookin forward the farewell lunch. Where are we goin? My supervisor stillsuggest to go secret recipe, fight for his dying-favourite Cheese CAke~ ..Haa..Funny hugh..So I said he is CUTE! ..haha..Hmm..Hope can take some pictures with some staffs..

As wat BInbin said, there is spider web at each corner of my blog~.. haa..Aiks, I tot that was bee's honey house wor..aha..since there is one cute cute bee flying around while u guys readin my post~ >.<" Ops, dreamin~ Anyway, jz wanna inform to those who 'care', my blog will getting more n more spider web during next month since I will hav less time online at my hometown..I will clear the web after I go to melacca study lo~ Hehee...That time I think I will update my blog every 2 hours..hhaah...okay, jz simply say..

Cold up here..This is the last time feelin the refrig-like workin place. Wo~ Wait, let me peep my super a while. EikEik..As usual, he was concentrating his work. Phew~

Jz now say byebye to memo, thinkin wanna go HQ department to continue the configuring job. Who's know Gordon needed to follow the project manager to somewhere setting up computer. Now hav to wait for him. So onli sit down n write this post~ Heee... =P.

HAppy holiday to everyone~ Later mayb will update my holiday plan if I still hav time to do it. =)

4bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

fuiyo.. inside refrigerator.. become fresh meat dy.. well.. tat gay lou din love me ok? charge me less is bcos i m lengchai onli... wakakaka...joking la.. mayb is i take all vege nia...u take fish meat sure exp la...lol #_#

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

spam? what spam? O_o

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

1 road shun feng~

2:46 PM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

buy u one bag liao, happy ? Y I always cannot get first geh ?

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home