Thursday, September 22, 2005

..DriVing WeEkenD - Part IV..

I know U hav bored with this topic >.<" Me too. But I can't left the story half hanging there. I wished to finish it! .. hehe..

3rd day - Saturday

On my way to Tampin. Not so many car, the whole journey was so smooth. So I speeded up n reached home after 45 minutes. When my daddy saw me, he was shocked seeing my watery eyes. He tot I was cryin in the car..Haha. Funny! There were still hav another 1 and the half hour for me to rest. So I lying on my softy bed and hav a 'totally unconcious' nap! Haaa.. Ended up my mother tot I was dead since I didn't wake up no matter how she shaked my body. Donno y, I was suddenly gain my concious, mayb slapped by Mr. Chow's son >.<" After bathin, I was become so spiritual compared to my parent who having tuition since this morning.

We started our journey to my grandmother's house at Bekok, Johor.
- Ehem, sorry for the wrong info I gav to some of my frens. It wasn't at Yong Peng, but at the city near Yong Peng called Bekok!~ Paise Paise! I was darn blur!~ -

Wow, long time didn't driv my daddy's 'Heroe'. It was so nice to driv a power sterring car >.<" My 'Sagua' doesn't hav power sterrin, so now I definitely hav trained a muscular arm as Eason said before. Along the journey, I was havin a nice chat with my parent. Last time, my daddy seldom givin any opinion to both my mum n my conversation. But that day in the car, mayb he wasn't the driver, so he was so excited n expressed his so-called opinion in the whole journey. Phew~ Thanx to him for not letting me feel sleepy while drivin. MuckMuck~

The sky was getting darker and there were still many miles to go. The road seemed like never end. My head was getting heavier and heavier. Still need how long to reach? I kept on asking myself since the road along was looked alike with rubber plants at both sides n I donno where I hav reached. At last, one sign board was shining! Yo, reached Bekok dy. Hee..But still needed bout 30 minutes to reach my grandma's house. Yeah, my grandama's house was at a countryside, quite ulu..But I lov the environment.

Woo..my grandma was waiting us at the garden. She looked so delightful when she met us. Hmm..when I touched her hand, I suddenly noticed that she was become so old n thin. However, my aunt told me that she was quite healthy and still managed to climb up the trees, plucking star fruits. Yeah, my grandma was a tough woman who impressed me the most. She was about 80 years old, but still able to ride motor going to market, climb here n there, cook for around 20 persons during big events and many other housechores that even a youngster like me not able to do. I hav quite a long time didn't see her. Everytime I wished to chat with her, but we always having a ' chicken n duck chat '. She can speak a little mandarin, but she usually speak Hakka to me. In the other hand, I m onli understand Hakka but donno how to speak,so i speak mandarin to her. Haa..the Hakka words that I know the most is " sip fan lo!" Haha.. -blushed-

After dinner and having a short conversation with my grandma n aunt, I went to my room n slept! Phew~ 3 hours drivin.. Sleepy~ Since my grandma's house was not a bigbig bunglo like binbin's, so my daddy mummy n I was sharing one room. The biggest room -grins- While I tried to get myself a deep rest, my mum suddenly appeared in the room n disturbing me. She asked me to chat with her bout wat happened to me recently. We were chatting bout the sensitiv issues that make me dull last time n she tried to giv me some advices and supports. Wow, feeling so warm n wanna cry after the conversation. She was a great mother, n also a sweet busy-body woman..waha!~ Muck Muck!!

Err..At last, I didn't sleep! Coz my cousins all come n wanna meet us. So, I was chatting n playing around with the small kids..I don hav tang lung to play >.<" since I don hav one. I wished to rampas my little cousins' tang lung, but my angelic heart remind me THIS IS NOT RIGHT! Okay, so I was sitting at the qiu1 qian1, bull-shieting and foolin with my lengchai cousin. The moon really big n round~ I was missing someone..Wanna be the one who miss him 'once in the full moon'..Wahaha...My leng chai cousin said wanna pluck the Full Moon to me..Yoo...feeling so sweet.. MuckMuck!

Finally, I slept peacefully...

4th day - Sunday

Early in the morning, I was asked to follow my grandma to market. It was 630am.. !! I was yawning and dreaming. I hardly remember wat my grandma hav talked to me. Haha. After lunchie lunchie, we were preparing to return to Tampin. Another 3 hours journey.. -yawn-

Without having a single nap, I continued driving back to KL. Another 2 and a half journey. Y I took so much time to reach? Damn Traffic lar!!

-THe end-

Finally!! I hav finished this topic!! Hurray!! Thanx to those Who still reading this. haha..! BOred? "So wat? Who care?"...HMm...Who teach me this phrase dy? >.<"

Note:
HArPie BirThdAy tO cUte cuTe Qin FEng!
-He said wanna treat when I back mlk .. Waha-

12bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wow.. really a long story.. cy u so geng le.. can tahan so long time altho just sleep for few hours.. i can't tahan lor cuz i'm a zhu ma :p

buy ticket liao lor.. since u can't online ym then i tell u here ba =)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

Erm...the post quite okie la... just make ppl feel jealous there not nice nia >.<" lolz

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wow...driving heroin...go go go

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

wah!so long de....but still..quike interesting la...haha!who is tat someone?me ah?hahaha!!

lego>>i sms her dy lo =p...

memo>>huh?y jelous?tell me lo,let me jelous too...hahah!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hey... how are u? haven't heard from u for so long.

i've been busy lately. got one performance coming up. keep in touch.

:)

saikhuan

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

some2>> sendiri read~ i no eye see >.<"

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

:o

funny, noone posted " i'm first!" in this post..... so i guess ...............I'm FIRST! muahaha ^__^

Yep, it's a good time to read this post now, makes it easier to sleep compared to my notes =o

Pro driver, always driving. I can't drive at night, the last time i did, on the highway, i accidentally closed my eyes, slept for one second and my car swayed to the side. Managed to take control when i realised but killed two ants :/! sadded...

the word verification alphabets are so confusing -_- I typed wrong twice already, must be blinded by exams...

11:52 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

ZhaZha >> yawn yawn..u always yawning wat..ahaha..onli when see leng lui U wont yawn >.<"

lego >> I also Piggie No.2!! Yeah, this saturday we go watch movie!~

monacci >> Yerr..later me n jl gap mai bully u!~ ..hehe..>.<"

memo >> Y jealous ? >.<"

babymilo >> yoyo! milo hero..!!

some2>> some1 is the one before some2 lar..ur math teacher no teach u is it? =p

(-.-) >> So bad so bad..U are indeed an ant killer..phew~

1:16 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

SaiKhuan >> It was so nice to see U posting a comment here..!~ Hepy~

so when is ur performance? Where is it? So sad can't online chat with ya!~

All the best to u ya!~..

Keep in touch k?

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

oo~ saikhuan is the one playing the "angel in my room"? fuh~ i was impressed too~ haha

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

eh come lah we speak hakka lah... my grandma oso speaks hakka one... hehe...

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

pang sai koh piak

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home