Friday, September 30, 2005

..HaPpy BiRthDay..

Today, 30 of Sept, 2 frens of mine were having thier birthday!

HAppy BirtHdaY to PeiLin and also JoSE !!

Err..where is JosE now? Since he went oversea when we were still in secondary, I nvr see him dy. Oh, one thing. He is damn lengchai! Agree? Jason? or those who knoe him n got read my blog.. -blink ^ ^-

PeiLin was my classmate since primary until secondary. We also apply same Uni but different major. She was now undergoing her Engineering degree~ Wow! Engineering leng lui~ She was my ex-roommate at alpha year but now ady transfer to Cyberjaya. All of us were agreed that she is a hardworking gal. Last time during Alpha year, she will studying day n nite while I was busy chatting, playing games and watching movie..

Hee..Pei Lin is a tall n pretty gal. During secondary years, she was so activ in St. John and was a responsible librarian. Hmm..Altho we same class for so many years, we didn't pay much attention to each others life. We were having our own frens and circle of life. However, fate was bringing us to become roommates altho it was jz one year. The impression that PeiLin giving me was, she was thoughtful and seldom say 'NO' to her frens who need help. If I was her close fren, I know that I will totally trustin n believing every decision she made. Weird hugh. HAha.. Hmm..the sad thing is there was no improvement within our bond. Now, we still having different life circle and enjoying our life with our own frens. Anyway, there is one thing that will nvr change. As Monacci said, the rule of frienship = Once a Friend, ForEver friend!

(^.^)v

PeiLin, hope that U will hvin a happy n surprising birthday this year~ 21st lo.. =)

-Anyway, did we same class during kindergarten? -blushed- sorry, seem like I didn't appreciate our frenship last time -

3bUbblE DreAmzz

Blogger Jason Lioh BubbLinG..

Its Jose ler, not Josh. :P

He's in US, and I wished him happy birthday already loh~

Happy birthday to Peilin as well.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

jose mari chan~~~

happy jose-lin day!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Rain Sense BubbLinG..

Oh my god..paise paise..>.<"
hhhhahaha...really lengchai hor..I still remmeber his face until now..hahaha..

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home