Tuesday, September 27, 2005

..o Yea..

Wat's that topic mean? I hav no clue >.<"

I was jz finished my works and try to giv myself a break.! Hoseh! Finally the stupid catalogues were done. Those 2 UKM trainees and I needed to prepare 6 categories of catalogues. Each of it hav 10-12 different version. N each version needed to print out for 15 copies! Damn..So ngim jim. Somemore there is "someone" that always wanted us to change here n modify there. HEy, say is simple lar..Blahblahblah then can go back dy! 3 of us so kesian needed to stay back in the office n rush for him! After print out, still need to file in here n there..wow!! Lots of works for that..We kept mumblin while doin the job..Everynite until 830 onli we can go back.The BIg boss once saying," Hey, after work HEak, buy one PIzza for them lar HEak! .." Wowwow..we so lookin forward for the Pizza. But at last, no one was ordering for us! All our hardwork wasn't that much appreciated.

Okay, stop that mumbling! But still I need to apologize to some2 for yesterday, coz ffk again. I reached home at bout 945 n I was too exhausted to yumcha again. Another 4 days my industry training will end.. I will be leaving KL on saturday. Hmm..I think I will miss everything here..My supervisor told me that we will having a farewell lunch at secret recipe worr..I think becoz he loved to eat cheese cake!

Hugh, talked bout cake! Last Saturday nite, Eason was treating me n Piggie Lingling at San Fransisco at MidV. It was so bad when we found that Tiramisu was out of order.. So me n LingLing hav ordered one chocolate cake n one banana walnut cake.. 3 drinks and one spaghetti. Phew~ over RM100.. Thanx to Eason.. ^ ^ The chocolate cake taste like ice cream, cold n delicious. Err..The banana walnut cake taste a bit weird. Haha..so at last, the banana walnut cake was left quarter of it. Hee..

By the way, LinGling n I were managed to kap one leng chai who's a salesman in Philosophy..Yeah, ady told u the name of the shop, so who was interested can go n check it out. Hehe..When he was wrapping the stuff, I saw his wristlace. It was quite "xi4 zhi4" and not like those having "ah beng ah seng" eh style! Whua, it suited his hand very well. Yo~ Haha...Both of us were agreed that he was that kind of si man leng chai..Err..Mayb is "si wen bai lei" ..haha..Hope not Hope not! ...hehe..

Quite sleepy, wanna make some coffee and drink~ yea~

7bUbblE DreAmzz

Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

haha.. cy..
me very ai khunz ah T_T dunno y haaha... titi khun stil ai khunz.. haha.. really is a piggy.hehe.

yo.. that guy leng chai lo, haha. go see him again :D

aiyer, boh tiramisu T_T

haha siao liao la me

11:01 AM  
Blogger Neowhale BubbLinG..

aiya, 2nd comment still got prize or not ?

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

hey my dear~no need to say sorry to me la...i know u r tired de..btw...thanks for mc me last night...im glad to know u reached home safely and still remember to mc me..hehe

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

last year~~today~haha!
not over RM100++ la...haha!thanks for belanjar me watch movie lo...very nice movie...expecially "that part"..wahaha!

12:20 PM  
Blogger LeGo~LiNg BubbLinG..

got rm100?? i think is below rm60 :p

i wan tiramisu desu.. ^^

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

tiramisu is one of the cheese cake, but i also not so sure hami lai. ^^

cuz we order 2 cakes, 3 ice blended chocolate/coffees and 1 spaghetti ma, so ma like that lo. hehe..

2.40pm liao :D

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous BubbLinG..

yeeerrr~pitty said me pitty...hahaha!hmm...not bully la,they got treat me watch movie lo...The Myth!not bad...

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home